Sign in to follow this  
Legoboy7984

The Duke and the Lady of Falcons

The Duke and the Lady of Falcons

uefvLdwzScG6IiKTFhGKH4RrwfIoOAsVc8MEJm6lRqBrdE2f99v52myW88kEXQvEoqf-3ZvS97ifTwFdorq-rANAoSp3nXG622Mozi_oRymKm8i442GQ0knVi3YivupTDosDFfA_  gN9OtoM048aykt4vPW3UMEPz8WifDLEV18HZriv1Mtlht_hoY2K0EqaQILEiCl8GL3pbbLTDZJdJiE5xiSX7IqRLAKxM262a5XW1UasQkRtdpxsLrkkNyzSW1HXc_oCP9fa6ynFC

[!] The c.o.a’s of House Vyronov and Stafyr

O2doGC1jOE_4DBmOGPFDvyqM4DHHigyLxnH_4PhG4jZVeXVSG_ZnkO-WQuSVgLK5EqgnQbedqe7J55b0les3BTgoJJHSgHqBEDmqyKmxzuZSAC6kn5d-3YuDEcAxg0PP5FcfAEMs

[!] A painting of a ducal wedding

oORxL7-d73OzaftAlZmDA50jycDuSCJ9ixKR4X-96ZUvyEwYZDDDE3E1MGoIGRAb3UyCakkjJXNoL4LUeyvKjiM3-UZv3VykYtzcpFbFJbB2x3K46e0K1GAxT6iQS-atkrqhowD4

[!] Ravens are sent throughout the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, bringing letters of invitation to the nobility and citizens of New Reza.

The ducal family of House Vyronov and the noble family of House Stafyr are pleased to formally announce the long-awaited wedding and marital union of Duke Robert Owyn of House Vyronov and Lady Isabel Josephine of House Stafyr, as they bind both Houses in the eyes of GOD and his people.

The Sacred Ceremony shall be held in the Holy Church of St. Edmond in the Duchy of Carnatia. Following the ceremony, all are welcome to attend a feast celebrating the union of wolf and falcon.

oORxL7-d73OzaftAlZmDA50jycDuSCJ9ixKR4X-96ZUvyEwYZDDDE3E1MGoIGRAb3UyCakkjJXNoL4LUeyvKjiM3-UZv3VykYtzcpFbFJbB2x3K46e0K1GAxT6iQS-atkrqhowD4

IN NOMINE DEI  

HIS GRACE, Lord Robert Owyn of House Vyronov, Duke of Carnatia, Count of Graiswald, Baron of Rytsburg, Knight of the Hansetic Realm

HIS LORDSHIP, Lord Erich Marius of House Stafyr, Count of Nenzing, Baron of Thurant

HIS LORDSHIP, Ser Konrad of House Stafyr, Knight of the Hansetic Realm

HER LADYSHIP, Lady Isabel Josephine of House Stafyr

[OOC]

December 12th - 1:45pm EST / 12:45pm CST/ 6:45pm GMT– Carnatia, Haense

“Oh my, I suppose I can put aside some time to attend the festivities, awfully fond of these Haeseni affairs afterall.” remarked Amadeus the Vesnian, after being informed of the event by a fellow Reznian Steward.

Ser Konrad Stafyr of Nenzing sheds a tear of joy, a soft smile coming to his face as he catches sight of one of these fliers in the Crow’s Hearth Tavern.

“Oh Isabel, my dearest daughter... At long last, I shall finally see you wed!” He declares to no one in particular. 

”I hope that you find happiness as the new Duchess of Carnatia, my little princess...”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this