[Event] Snowy Swindler

Vermy

Snowy Swindler

latest?cb=20190315110945

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkIzMuvIhNQ

Missives go out to the far reaches of Arcas, ranging from Jungle Island to Lareh’thilln. One of said missives drips with condense as it hangs in the caves of The Onyx Sanctum.

It has been nailed to a stone wall with a large bolt, for everyone to read...

[X]

Dear reader,

I call to you for help...

As you know Krugmas is approaching and presents laid waiting under our tree.

Only a single night they were safe, as for when I woke in the morning they were gone..

The window busted, large footsteps of mud now printed upon our carpet.

As I walked outside I could see I was not the only victim, for multiple residences in our village shared the same fate.

I followed the muddy footsteps, and they seem to lead to the snowy reaches north of our village.

I am afraid to be killed and leave my children orphaned if I go after this soulless thief.

Would you be so kind as to bring back my presents?

I don’t have much mina to spare, yet I will reward you in another way, say you succeed

Kind Regards,

Greta

[OOC]

This event has been claimed by the Onyx Sanctum

15th of December – 5pm EST

Dak’ir scuttled by their notice board in his usual haze, almost missing the parchment before something about the paper grabbed his attention. Stumbling over to the strange new addition a frown tugged at the corners of his lips.

“Though we do not know these strangers but this is a time peace and giving. Such a wretched act should not go unpunished. We’ll recover their lost gifts or at the very least bring some of our own for those poor children.”

Edited by Dakirennis

Celia gazed at the parchment as it flew by, instinctively grabbing it. 

”Really? Who’d steal presents right before Krugmas? I’ll help! I... Just need to figure out where this was sent from, hrm...”

(OOC: Where’s it at?)