[Settlement Guide] Kingdom of Curonia

Kursion

The Kingdom of Curonia

File:DevereuxCoatOfArms.png

Name of Settlement:

Kingdom of Curonia

Populace Density:

Curonia is not just conformed by human people, in fact, it’s a multicultural nation; everyone is welcome in the Kingdom of Curonia.

Brief Description:

The Kingdom of Curonia is a human nation situated in the North-East region of Arcas. The City of Avalain, its capital, it’s well known for its defenses and its structures. It is a nation rich in culture and history. It is ruled by the Cyrillian Cabinet and the King, who is the head of the House of Devereux. Curonia is ruled on a primogeniture succession and the actual patriarch of the House of Devereux is Wilhelm II, Governor-General of the Kingdom of Curonia. The history of the Kingdom of Curonia dates back to the County of Cyrilsburg, the start of the curonian people. It was rule by the Count Wilhelm I Devereux and after a prospere era, they were statused up to a Duchy, receiving a new title, the Duchy of Curon. The Duchy continued to grow and expand and after the Gentleman’s War of 1700 against the Duchy of Adria, Emperor Augustus I decided to promote the duchy. Since then, it is known as the Kingdom of Curonia,

Directions:

unknown.png

How to get to the Kingdom of Curonia from the Cloud Temple

Peak Time:

The vast majority of curonian players are found in its capital, the City of Avalain. Most of these players live in american time zones, but you can also find some european players. The peak time of the Kingdom of Curonia is between 6pm Eastern Time and 12am Eastern Time.

List of players able to assist:

Wilhelm I | @Porkgasm | Bonehead#432

Tobias Merentel | @Kursion | Kursion#5029 

Dame Klaudia Grimoire | @AutumnSoul | WinterSoul#2750

Matthias Rutledge | @Language | Language#1688

Edward Devereux | @Fish101

Ser John | @BenevolentManacles | KP#3486

Despite being enemies in the roleplay: Good post, I actually +1ed it ?

Make it Curon? That’s a major rip off from my Make it Haense video I made a month ago.

22 hours ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Make it Curon? That’s a major rip off from my Make it Haense video I made a month ago.

I believe Make it Curon is some spoof of Make it England from some tv show or something Kursion watches.. I don't watch TV so..