A Christmas Goodbye Gift.

Ttsim

Hi there! It’s IronPen once again, and I have some sad, but happy! News.

So. This Christmas break I will be flying to Thailand for extensive medical treatments and rehab so I can avoid spinal surgery. Due to this... I won’t be able to fill the Mining PitStop chests nor the CT Farm chests for awhile. (3-5 weeks depending on how I respond to treatments.) I’ll be missing my birthday and Christmas for this, but I’m trying to stay positive and keep on keepin’ on!

Don’t worry though! I won’t be gone, I’ll be on from time to time trying to rp to pass the time, although i’ll be on at odd hours as i’ll be in an entirely different timezone.

BUT! Don’t fret my friends, for there is good news as well.

I’ve spent the majority of last weekend grinding away at the resource pits for a very... special surprise. I’ll be refilling the PitStop and Farm one final time... only this time it’s a MEGA REFILL!

In the Mining Pitstop we have:

x1 double chest FILLED with IRON pickaxes

x1 double chest FILLED with Torches
x1 chest FILLED with bread

xALL FURNACES FILLED WITH 64 CHARCOAL

xEach slot in the food chest having 17 pieces of bread.

In the CT Farms we have:

x1 3 chests filled with iron hoes! (The chests at the top labled hoes, bonemeal and bread.)

x1 double chest FILLED with stacks of BONE BLOCKS (Not bonemeal, bone BLOCKS. Each worth 9 bonemeal each.)

Again, I’d like to apologize for my absence and hopefully this will somewhat make up for it.

Merry Christmas!

-IronPen

You guys better not be greedy and treat his pit-stop right ?

Ur a saint, hope u respond well to the treatment, hustler

what a chad you are, get better fast and stay safe man.

I hope everything goes well for you! Gnorf will certainly be excited to see you when you come back to CT. ❤️

You’re a legend, have a swift recovery!