Ankan

THE ILUMIRAN – THE MAGIC DISCIPLES OF THE DIARCHY

fxdzwIs4jGLWw-RXL4XINpkeFeK8Uc-9gzIsYxu8a8lcLy1hUvlTLmZfL8Etj_07bo4zqMWLDG8_xMu3O8xQkr4SjBR_-UibxzMeYRIypDGrJLWjYwBcttdCG8c5tuhAaQGEKMMx

aaaa.png

THE ILUMIRAN

THE MAGIC DISCIPLES OF THE DIARCHY

Written by Sohaer Dimaethor Elervathar

Inspired by the original Ilumiran Order founded by Malaurir Kalenz Uradir

Issued on the 18th of Snow’s Maiden, 1746.

256aba622c93e1b383f90419d3c2fcd4.png

The unknown – long had Larihei’s children dared to venture beyond the conventional truth of reality, seeking solutions and answers to our trouble different from the lessers’ sword and shield. It was in the perfection of their mastery over the void which the Blessed Blooded made the dark come to light. In magical supremacy there was progress and health; vast knowledge and reliable security. The Mali'aheral had long praised those who followed intellectual pursuits. Therefore almost naturally they had gravitated towards the arcane arts. Power derived directly from intellect, it was obvious that the Mali'aheral would be attracted so such a proposition.

The Voidal Tears have scarred the realm and its spawn has clawed at our Silver Mountain too many times. In caverns and manors gather minions of the dark, scheming and plotting to send an arrow to heart of the Motherland. Lessers sit around large tables, planning their imperial intent to subvert the Children of Silver. Those of arcane prowess, or those who wish to learn, must mobilise themselves to procure proper progress and seek out these harbingers of death together with the Silver Host of the Sillumiran.

The Ilumiran shall primarily focus on the Arcane Arts:

Arcanism

Conjuration

Elemental Evocation

Transfiguration

Telekinesis

THE RANKS OF THE ILUMIRAN

b4570d1f0848374ec8ef3a90c589c599.png

”Blessed be our Silver Sect..

THE BLESSED DIARCHY –

The Blessed Diarchy are the heads of the Ilumiran Order, guiding the efforts of the guild. The Elervathar Maheral and Sohaer are Master Arcanists and their direct disciples are held to the highest of standards.

THE AMANAAN –

The Amanaan are Master Mages, recognised by the Blessed Diarchy as the most advanced and skilled in their fields. The Amanaan are summoned as advisors when deemed necessary, but are always considered honorary members of the Order and are treated with the uttermost respect 

THE AILERAN –

The Aileran are Mages who have passed all basic training and are now generally independent of their Master, able to take disciples of their own. The Aileran tend to the defense of the Motherland, as well as the research of all and any voidal anomalities surrounding or threatening the Silver State of Haelun’or.

THE DISCIPLES –

The Disciples are apprentices, early learners of the arcane art. The Disciples are naturally subordinate to the Aileran, studying and practicing the magic during quests and training. All Disciples are expected to join the ranks of the Aileran one day.

..who work for the betterment of our race and the venerated maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.”

THE EDICTS OF THE ILUMIRAN

ffb0f5985fed7fce2e1b26943a16170f.png

“Rise  –  rise  –  rise..

[ I ]   Those who learn and harness the power of the void shall not teach those of the lesser races without explicit consensus amongst the Ilumiran Order. More often than not they shall die before they reach their full potential, or use it in ways other than the betterment of the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya.

[ II ]   Honorary positions may be assigned to those of other races who are deemed of higher value by Elilumiran.

[ III ]   The knowledge of the Ilumiran is not to be shared amongst those beyond our venerated circle of magi without specific permission of those who lead the magi.

[ IV ]   The Ilumiran remain under the The Silver State of Haelun'or, rogue actions shall be treated as such under Mali'aheral law. Do not play the fool.

[ V ]   Instruction is not a right, but rather a privilege given to those deemed worthy.

..maehr’sae hiylun’ehya will unleash our full potential!”

ENLISTMENT

Contact Sohaer Dimaethor Elervathar [[Ankan#7215]] or Maheral Iaria Elervathar[[Halsi#1577]] for questions. Applications must be pinned as a response to this missive to be processed by the Blessed Diarchy.

Name:
((MC Name)):
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?

maehr’sae hiylun’ehya

Spoiler

Thanks @Evarir'thill il'cruan for both inspiration and some of parts of the thread, reused from his 2013 Ilumiran post. 

Name: Haskir
MC Name: Rylothh
What magic are you trained in, if any?: N/A
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: I’m a Kharajyr
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: 8 years
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: To the limitations of a Kha’
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?: Arcanism, and later hopefully a tutor of Muun’Trivazja for other Kha’ .. when rediscovered.

Name:Lobuu Reyorwyn

((MC Name)):dssblindfox

What magic are you trained in, if any?none
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? i am a sillumir
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?6 years
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? yes
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?arcanism

Name: Anethra Uradir
((MC Name)): SquakHawk
What magic are you trained in, if any?: electric evocation formally, arcanism and other evocations informally
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: i am insulted by this question
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: 30 some years
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: with diligence
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?: formal arcanism, water and/or fire evocation

JeCD446otaObXPqy4YujoXKfv0_rJ5vr63vh5z4Wbo28Ai3dcFVvCoAydaNeCZqVsqgZt2oxW9a06tpMRFbjkVJ2unWTcfK2NkGqYBBXE_K_s2jBpUItp2GKICwVJZC65_elLcMV

Name: Aerendyl Lor'demar

((MC Name)): Kenzo74_

What magic are you trained in, if any?: None.

How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: Through service to The Motherland, following of The Path of Larihei, Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya, and an untainted heritage of silver blood.

How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: Two decades.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: Always.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?: Arcanism.

tD4HN3V.png

Name: Ceruberr Asul’Ailer
((MC Name)): CaptainSheepy
What magic are you trained in, if any? Electrical Evocation, Arcanism, Transfiguration, and Telekinesis
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? If my appearance is not evidence enough, my undisputedly clean lineage recorded in the Bloodline Archives of old should do.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln? Long enough to provide my services here
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Of course
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? This one is a perpetual student. There is always more to learn. What exactly is the knowledge I wish to acquire? I do not know. And that is what makes this pursuit so invigorating.

green-clipart-divider-13.png.5e9d42520622427cc7d83a7e8d472b32.png

Name: Cinh’llytn Len’irrin
((MC Name)): KorusPrime
What magic are you trained in, if any?: Celestial Arcanism, Transfiguration, Telekinesis, Voidal Translocation
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: Thill ito kae’leh, Haelunor’llir. Both my heritage and my physicality proves my claim.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: Within this current city, only since around 1708, but I have lived in Haelun’or on and off for close to a century and a half, I’d gander.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: Ti, of course.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any: None, at the moment, at least on given arts. However all knowledge about the arcane and esoteric that is unknown to me is welcome.

Edited by KorusPrime

Name: Kiviel
((MC Name)): Kiviel
What magic are you trained in, if any? None
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? My bloodline does that for me.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln? It’s been 5 months in elcihi, I’ve resided in Haelun’or during my childhood.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Of course, it’s the logical thing to do.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? Arcanism and/or Transfiguration

Name: Gael
((MC Name)): GimmeYoSpoons
What magic are you trained in, if any?: None.
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: Thill ito kae’leh. – You’ll find that my words and actions will show that.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: I have not lived in Haelunor. – Having been distant from it for some time now, during my travels.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: Ti, I will.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?: I do not wish to acquire any magic. – But rather deepen my understanding of it, should you permit it.

Name: Anya
((MC Name)): Benelux1
What magic are you trained in, if any? None.
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? I was born a Mali’aheral and have written two books on Purity.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln? Most of my life.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Ti, blessed be our Silver State.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? I am fine with any, for I just wish to continue my learning.

Name: Muireal Aedonin
((MC Name)): JohnOfMages
What magic are you trained in, if any? None at the moment, much to my disappointment, for I have always had a certain affinity to the Arcane, despite my unfortunate circumstances that have not yet allowed me to indulge in this long-sought pleasure.
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? Visible features, along with my eternal pledge of undying fealty to my race.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln? Quite the length of time.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Yes, certainly.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? All, for every iota of knowledge is a momentous contribution to my path to prominence, and this prominence is what I so desire, being an aficionado for the Arcane.

Gcksd53.png?4

Name:

Alaion Miravaris
((MC Name)):

(( puffables))

One Hundred and Forty Six (146, for the mildly illiterate)
What magic are you trained in, if any?:

None at all, unless one would count the art of avid learning as a form of magic.
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?

My heritage and bloodline is untainted, comprising of only pure ‘thill blood, and my mind is sound;

for, elmaehr’sae hiylun’ehya is always first in my thoughts.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?

Since the time we began to construct such a glorious cihi, and I have resided in Fi’halen prior to such.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?

Well, undoubtedly. Elmaehr’sae hiylun’ehya is the simple foundation of intelligent life,

the abandonment of such even for a mere moment would be most detrimental.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?

Any and all, truly – for all knowledge and learning would be progress,

would be following elmaehr’sae hiylun’ehya. I simply wish to learn.

2zN1udo.png?3

Name: Ratalei Lerehai Maehr’tehral
((MC Name)): piggeroo
What magic are you trained in, if any?: None, though I’ve participated in writing noteworthy texts regarding the history of arcane magics.
How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral?: The immaculate purity of my blood is both vouched for by prominent citizens and penned in the Archive. As for demonstrations of ‘aheral talent, you need only look at my many published papers and ties to academic guilds. I’ve played key roles in influential studies of both lesser and ‘aheral cultures--demonstrating an ideal work ethic and mental fortitude. I’ve a deep understanding of what makes our people great, and as any pureblood should, come to you to acquire knowledge that will help me better safeguard the Motherland’s purity.
How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln?: 15 years
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?: With ease and pleasure.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?: Arcanism

Name: Storm Elibar’acal

MC Name: StormBreaker0520

What magic are you trained in, if any: None

How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali’aheral? Purity in the bloodline has always been a pursuit of mine, passed to me by my kin. Through my pursuit in defending purity as a Sillumir, I find myself to be even more responsible for remaining pure and following the way of maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

How long have you resided in Lareh’thilln? 21 years

Will you follow the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Absolutely. I hope my time in the Sillumir and elemyumir has helped to prove my loyalty to following maehr’say hiylun’ehya.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? Arcanism

Name: Nuala Dorberos
((MC Name)): Geminisole
What magic are you trained in, if any? Electric Evo and Household magic :3

How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'aheral? Nuala is a but a pure bean working not one, not two but three jobs and making time to work as hard as she can, ensuring the prosperity of the Motherland. She is also deemed pure by Larihei for she has shown her light upon Nua

How long have you resided within Lareh’thilln? Uhm, like 80 years

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Y'all know she will. 

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? Arcane shielding, transfiguration and more but I havent decided what. 

((she speaks of herself in 3rd person because she is so selfless))