warclaimless war

BenevolentManacles

This is so dumb wars aren’t meant to last this long it’s getting more toxic and shitty every week please make a warclaim or figure something out or I’m going to worldedit tythus’ house into the aether.

Edited by BenevolentManacles

I agree with you. The fact that we're now in the seventh week since the war started in November 5th and there hasn't been a single warclaim in all that time (I don't count the ones that were suspended) is making this war very boring and especially the community just keeps increasing its toxicity over time. 

It's really up to the Staff and what the leaders decide in the warchat but perhaps a good outcome of all this would be to revert to 1.13 (to fix the server performance or at least the chunk loading issue) and then set up a 50vs40 battle to decide the fate of the current war.

4 minutes ago, rukio said:

lol wc with this lag god speed god bless cheers

But if everyone’s lagging it’ll be a fair fight!

/s

idk man just buy a whole different server / server box with a basic iron kit plugin and some sort of team plugin and let people go ham. (on 1.13 or perhaps an even more stable version)

17 minutes ago, Narthok said:

idk man just buy a whole different server / server box with a basic iron kit plugin and some sort of team plugin and let people go ham. (on 1.13 or perhaps an even more stable version)

Suggested this a while ago and asked the devs about it and they said they were thinking about it, but they had to fix the main server and run it by the admins first.

To those of you still thinking that reverting to 1.13 is a possibility:

unknown.png

Update the server to 1.15. Apparently the bugs of 1.14 is fixed with that update. Or do what Narthok suggested. 

11 minutes ago, NurpleDurp said:

I don’t think I have ever been in a WC that wasn’t extremely lag plagued. Maybe Narthok is onto something with that idea. . . aside the fact perm banned players can just hop in and multi aura.

Er... just copy-paste the whitelist? And hacking wouldn't be any easier - if anything it'd be harder since less lag would make it more obvious. 

2 hours ago, NurpleDurp said:

I don’t think I have ever been in a WC that wasn’t extremely lag plagued. Maybe Narthok is onto something with that idea. . . aside the fact perm banned players can just hop in and multi aura.

Athera was when warclaims really started to lag in my opinion. Just gotta be patient my guys.