Sign in to follow this  
Imperium

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW, VOTE SIGUINE

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE SIGUINE

iIT6C7llZDGoNWCUlLRqrJ4lA9wei4FOZcbV1XGarvM1d0qDn75aBF5QXUdEFBZZDjfjct9ajRFCQ_7666fZUGm3Hk75epHM6JzbbIfMZUlvoUwiv5l_GxnDh9KVyX9PSaGq1hcB

My family has a long history of serving Haense. My grandfather served as Lord Palatine, and his father before him. My ancestor Rhys var Ruthern served as Lord Marshal and won many victories in the name of Haense. However, I am not my ancestors. I will not use the glory they won as a reason I should serve as senator for Haense. Rather I hope this to be my chance to prove myself to the people of Haense and be worthy of such a legacy. I’ve served as House Ruthern’s representative in the Duma allowing me to gain experience needed to serve as senator for Haense.   

I’ve not spent my life idle, at a young age I had the burden of leading House Ruthern thrusted onto me. I was young and foolish, which is why I abdicated in favor of my more experienced uncle to whom I owe everything I know. Now, I am not Lord, I hold no titles other than my name. But, I have been among the people I have worked closely with those within the Duma and will continue to do so. Haense has suffered greatly in recent years, which is why I decided to run for office. Now more than ever we need someone willing to take charge and call for change. I will not offer the people of Haense honeyed words, I promise action!

By Bones and Barrows,

Siguine var Ruthern

3B_vd1eH7U6KbiaUXB3l9aXIznARqUt4G0oseAEz0-J9C3VoJA92-LcMin3FIM9RgYRBgUyIA2MXx43iLgt5lbCSAXLgyl2Aa76YTkdGQcKFXoieU6xWiIxuxsm-49HCqEn82MLb

Mariya Oliviya Barbanov weeps for her son from the heavens, thinking him a dandy for publicizing his sentiments! 

Boris Ruthern reads of Siguine’s message, and contently goes out to hunt birds in the hopes of finding a suitable bird to gift his family member.

Wilheim Barclay would nod towards Siguine’s proclamation, clearly approving the man’s initiative. “I wholeheartedly support this, for Siguine Ruthern has been doing much more for Haense politically in comparison to his competitors.”

Wilhelm Wick trembles in fear as he reads this madness before him. He’d whisper to himself “This can’t be, they are letting a Ruthern run?” He’d raise up and look around shouting to the people of Haense. “Please for the safety of your family as well as Haense and her people, vote Kovachev! If you know what is right, you will do what is right. So for the love of GOD and all who stand here today. VOTE KOVACHEV! Please I beg you all to do this to ensure a bright future for Haense and her people.He’d take a seat and still be visibly shaking with fear, thinking of what terrible things will happen if Yuri Kovachev doesnt win this election.

@NJBB ❤️

Edited by SomebodyHelpMe

11 hours ago, Imperium said:

FOR A BETTER TOMORROW

VOTE SIGUINE

iIT6C7llZDGoNWCUlLRqrJ4lA9wei4FOZcbV1XGarvM1d0qDn75aBF5QXUdEFBZZDjfjct9ajRFCQ_7666fZUGm3Hk75epHM6JzbbIfMZUlvoUwiv5l_GxnDh9KVyX9PSaGq1hcB

I laugh at children and kick their knees. The only thing I know how to say is poopy.

By Bones and Barrows,

Siguine var Ruthern

3B_vd1eH7U6KbiaUXB3l9aXIznARqUt4G0oseAEz0-J9C3VoJA92-LcMin3FIM9RgYRBgUyIA2MXx43iLgt5lbCSAXLgyl2Aa76YTkdGQcKFXoieU6xWiIxuxsm-49HCqEn82MLb

Wilhelm Wick would gasp “How inappropriate for a man running for Senator to say these things! Yuri Kovachev would never say something so immature. VOTE KOVACHEV! DO WHATS RIGHT! 

Edited by SomebodyHelpMe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this