[Complete][For Hire] Digital Painting Commissions

Kimika

Hey everyone! I’ve got an anime con to go to next week and realized I was broke, lol...

So I’m opening emergency commissions! Waist up for $40, and portraits for $30. Fully finished, painted, and emailed to you for full resolution.

Here’s how it goes-- After you contact me, I’ll make a sketch for you to make revisions to. Afterwards, I’ll continue to work on the painting, but won’t send the finished version until I’ve received payment through Paypal. 

So if you’re interested, contact me on here or at Kimika#9499 with your email, any and all reference pictures/descriptions of your character, and any specific requests you have for the painting. As for the RP aspect, you can approach me in game, or send a letter (Valliline Yllasalor/Kimikaa) and ask for a painting. Thanks!

Some examples of my work- https://imgur.com/a/jFhuuWN

Edited by Kimika

Very cool,  do you do this outside of “emergency” situations? I pretty much just joined LotC, but may be interested in the future.

4 hours ago, RaccoonPete said:

Very cool,  do you do this outside of “emergency” situations? I pretty much just joined LotC, but may be interested in the future.

I do! Though the emergency part was mostly a joke, sometimes I do open actual emergency commissions but it’ll be in the title lmao.  The prices are usually a bit higher, but I lowered them for the holidays ^^

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.