[Completed]Your thoughts; activity checks suggestion

shortchangehero

What are everyone’s thoughts on this suggestion; replacing activity checks with scheduled mina payments. Factions and regions that fail to meet payment are punished (Ex: More lenient raid rules, possible conquest, region eviction, etc). 

Let’s keep the debate polite and respectful of each other’s opinions. Please consider elaborating on any criticisms you have on the topic. Suggestions are encouraged. 

Would be a pretty good minas sink. Also means more people would be logging on to vote for the free minas.

Not for charters but I’d agree making this change for nations. Also means that activity can be measured between charters exclusively instead of having to compete with nations.

1 hour ago, Old-Rattlesnake said:

Would be a pretty good minas sink. Also means more people would be logging on to vote for the free minas.

+1 for more mina sinks. WAY too easy to make mina. My persona gets paid 10 mina a day for being a soldier, whereas I’m making like 18x that just voting daily.

3 hours ago, RaccoonPete said:

+1 for more mina sinks. WAY too easy to make mina. My persona gets paid 10 mina a day for being a soldier, whereas I’m making like 18x that just voting daily.

lol you’re getting bilked

but uhh yeah, this is pretty good actually +1

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.