Sign in to follow this  
iMattyz

The 1.14 Problem - Update

Hey guys, now that I have some vague info on what the plan for solving this current technical crap is I thought I’d share it with you all even though it’s not much.

As most of you probably know, 1.15 was released a few days ago. @Korvic is now currently in the process of sorting out the necessary server plugins so we can update. From what I can make out, the progress is going reasonably swiftly, but I can’t give you any ETA because of all the coding unpredictables and the fact that we only have one dev working on it at the moment, however good he is.

When I have another update I’ll let you guys know. Until then, if you’re stuck or can’t get somewhere because of the chunk lag just make a modreq and we’ll get to it ASAP. Don’t abuse it at all times of the day though pls, just when you literally cant get anywhere in a reasonable timeframe.

Thank you for the update Matt, means a lot.

Cheers,

Thank you for the update. Now at least we know what is going to happen.

Thank god 🙂

Good job guys +1!

based matt

Blessed be, Korvic

thanks matt

in future admins should touch base with this kind of lag crisis right off the bat. it’s ridiculous how the only communication we heard from an admin throughout this ordeal was telanir responding to a single player's PM. Not even Korvic could get in touch with them for ages after 1.14’s release, and as a result there was tonnes of uncertainty over what the plan was in regards to the server’s nigh unplayable state.

communication is key

52 minutes ago, Xarkly said:

thanks matt

in future admins should touch base with this kind of lag crisis right off the bat. it’s ridiculous how the only communication we heard from an admin throughout this ordeal was telanir responding to a single player's PM. Not even Korvic could get in touch with them for ages after 1.14’s release, and as a result there was tonnes of uncertainty over what the plan was in regards to the server’s nigh unplayable state.

communication is key

in the future they should just... not update things for the sole purpose of updating and maybe do some research or think ahead

god bless korvic

god bless korvic