[✗] [CA Race Lore] - The Skeletons of Mordtsom

Beordan

2 hours ago, FunkyBunch101 said:

+1 From me! I support something like this! Reading the complaints, these are the only villain like things Ive seen on LOTC that players can play that does not suck utter ass.  Frost Witches could be good but it’s legit just E-girl bait now. Shades are edgy, and will never over come their title as the most edgy thing we have on LOTC. All I saw of blood magics was people running around blowing off noses. I saw Naz people use and abuse their magic.   The complaints of mostly are the ghoul stuff, which honestly sounds less like an issue on the lore part but more so an issue with the Rpers themselves, do the trail, please give me a villain that isn’t a slender man or frozen knock off, that isn’t grr grr edgy spook.  

Also because I want to start the undead church of freeing bones from crypts. Waging a war, to lose or win. If we won, we demand they bring us all their coffins for the bones. Then we leave and piss off because **** your flesh we have the bones. 

I think this could be wonderfully done, as long as those that play it, play it right. 

Smh some y’all complaining to complain. Let us have non OP CA  monsters. Stop trying to enforce all these OP edge lords

cringe

1 hour ago, Funky-Forum-Alt said:

You made plant man smh

>:c

I love this, it means that people could have some fun playing their old persona, but dead, so in a way they could still exist. It provides a good alternative to PK and lose the character you cherished kind of thing for some people. Also some people say that this will get sloppy, but we DO have creature applications, and also there are guidelines to how you play the mental state of of one, so it would be rule breaking to just chill in Suitica as bone dude I believe. 

P. S. I would like it if there was a specification on whether or not one could have a journal filled with the past to remind their skeleton self, like just their friends, enemies, home, and anything else one might want to remember after death.

23 hours ago, simatra said:

P. S. I would like it if there was a specification on whether or not one could have a journal filled with the past to remind their skeleton self, like just their friends, enemies, home, and anything else one might want to remember after death.

@simatra From an OOC perspective, anything along those lines wouldn’t be allowed due to the huge potential for people metagaming info.

IRP, since the skeletons have their memories erased and are given a new consciousness when raised, the living character’s journal (and most other meaningful items) wouldn’t mean anything to them. They wouldn’t understand any of the names, locations, or emotional attachments, so it’d be like reading a stranger’s writing. If anything they’d probably discard the item immediately or root for the cause of their own death.

Hope that clears it up ??

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This lore is pending, you will be sent a forum PM in the next 24 hours with a list of issues that need to be fixed.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.