Happy Holidays! & Note on Staff Availability

Telanir

Hello everyone,

As Christmas and New Years are approaching I want to wish you Happy Holidays! I’d like you all to have only the very best moments and the time to spend with your friends and family. Though for many of us, our best friends are right here with us: online and ready to kick back and have fun together!

For those of us who will be hanging out I just want to let you know that my staff are encouraged to relax and prioritize good times and anything else they need to take care of over the holidays. You might see a bit of recruiting here and there but besides that we won’t be guaranteeing ticket times in this festive downtime. Now is the time for us to put our differences aside and just enjoy each other’s company, so be nice to your fellow player. ?

Thanks for understanding and take care!

How about any sort of update on the massive world war being delayed for over seven weeks?

3 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

How about any sort of update on the massive world war being delayed for over seven weeks?

Hahahahaha! Wrong Christmas post mate, that’ll be in the 2023 update.. Might want to save it as a draft for later!

18 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

rn any plans to get a semi-functional war server are on hold until the server is on 1.15 iirc

imagine being mad at the staff for not prioritizing a minecraft roleplay server in a time that should be spent with loved ones

jfc get a life 

thank u telanir enjoy the holidays.

so since staff arent expected to be on, players arent expected to be on when its christmas and busy, right?

got punished last year for logging off on christmas day ? 

It’s just a mineman game...

If we’re so impatient about the game, just play another game until the staff are back in their normal routine.. I’ll be enjoying my free 3 months of xbox gamepass.

Happy holidays to you too, but I’d like my vaults if I’m not asking for too much...

Imagine thinking staff are more than robots.

Have a happy holiday!

On 12/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, KaleyKitty said:

Imagine thinking staff are more than robots.

Have a happy holiday!

Get back to work ? No celebration for you.

Everyone else though.. have an amazing winter break and a happy holidays!