[Completed]-=- The Ban Epidemic -=-

HadvarAvMitteland

I once was banned for such mistake, when i was rather new, but it was a good way for me to learn that I gotta put effort in my roleplay to make it pleasureable for both sides. Just take the ban, nothing against you, but fighting against this ban won’t get you anywhere, but instead would just waste your time. Try to think of what you’ve done and how you can improve yourself and after the ban is up and you can appeal, be sincere in your appeal and you will probably be unbanned. Bans are made pretty big, not gonna lie, but its a long time to think about what you’ve done.

I think we need to establish what “meme rp” is a bit more clearly. Is everyone supposed to write out a novel to do one action? Are people supposed to let the enemy surround them while they try to “include enough detail” into their emote? I agree with everyone else, this looks suspicious if someone doesn't present evidence and examples.

Imagine trying to defend this quality of “”RP””. 

You could find better on Fortnite or GMod dark RP. 

54 minutes ago, lofi said:

But he claimed that the person who he was role playing with also rule broke by logging off. Ban reporting someone doesn’t excuse you from rule-breaking.

I agree with you. Both of them broke rules and deserve to be punished. I don’t see how your statement relates to what I said in any way

Your not a new player, you have played on the server for a month which is long enough for you to know how to RP properly. A good lesson on why you should do actual RP, Also Grool plays for the orcs as well so don’t cry about how he’s being biased bc he has a human player in oren, he has an orc.

7 hours ago, Esterlen said:

Imagine trying to defend this quality of “”RP””. 

You could find better on Fortnite or GMod dark RP. 

Imagine defending combat logging lol

1 hour ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Your not a new player, you have played on the server for a month which is long enough for you to know how to RP properly. A good lesson on why you should do actual RP, Also Grool plays for the orcs as well so don’t cry about how he’s being biased bc he has a human player in oren, he has an orc.

Reported incident happened 4 weeks ago. Guess how long a month is?

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.