pls help me reach 5k rep

Man of Respect

ZLyL7ml.png

Here’s a collection of weird pictures I’ve been collecting on my computer for you to help me

ACziMZC.png

xVa7Mv6.jpg

dRWBh4i.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GIySMPe.mp4

qLuAsS3.png

S82SjfS.jpg

Where is the -1 rep button when you need it

Spoiler

Jk u cool

Thanks a lot to everyone who has helped me through this journey. 5000 +1’s ago, I had only 4 +1’s and I began to farm reputation with subpar shitposting

One day, I’ve discovered the power of MS Paint memes, how much joy they brought to me by doing it and how many reputation it’d net to me. I remember my most upvoted MS Paint meme was about having different options when selecting your race during application and inside memes for each one of these races, whereas humans had no inside memes but “Come play yourself” and the applicant would instantly join it

Now that I have 5000 rep I can finally feel a sense of unecessary and stupid accomplishment during this long road of 6 years on LotC filled with shitposting, memes, MS paint, trolling and playing anti-racism guitar for the memes.

I can say that I’ve beaten all my objectives in the forums, since during this entire road, I’ve been an Application Team Member, next a Creative Wizard and now 5000 points. People clicked on an upvote button five thousand times to show (sometimes) appreciation for my hopeless effort of pulling off a smirk or a laugh.

wYTMbqR.png

@everyone

Thank you for all my contributors!