THE SAFETY TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Draeris

Okay first of all. Who are these players on this safety team?

Second of all GGT was banned because we used an rp GUIDE from our PRIVATE discord based on the LOTC banditry guide.

Third, how is this going to help?

Indifferent ig. Seems like a good concept, but something about it is really sketchy. Would’ve been better to consult the community regarding who’s actually on this team first. I don’t have any problems with these members, but what if other players do?

While I understand Pedos are a large problem, this makes no god damn sense. You’ve selected a few individuals without even speaking to the community that the “safety team” is supposedly trying to protect, of course I won’t like Xalid I would trust with this. But still, why does this need to exist, shouldn’t the GMs be protecting players from Pedos or anything like this.

Does this really solve anything? -_-

Also I don't feel safe with Draeris, a player who region sniped my nation three years ago ?

You’re not supposed to publicly announce the secret police, that’s missing the point.

We already have an anti paedophilia team, The nonce police still stand tall

23 minutes ago, seannie said:

haha lol i dont trust this at all 

Yeah I don’t know if this was it either honestly

I’ve been trying to join this group for a month. Also I think this should be a sect under the moderation team- reviewing player bans and ooc harassment is a form of server moderation. The only new addition is someone other than Telanir handling sensitive cases like reports of potential child grooming. Which is a good thing imo, we need more people looking into those cases and making sure the reports are correctly handled.

edit- this was handled really weird I agree that the members shouldnt have been kept a secret until now. Something like this is important for people to know who’s a part of it.
26122bd86c4b1571fd33eb1bcbaba1a0.png