The Super Safety Team

argonian

What does the Super Safety Team do?

In the 5 and a half seconds since the Safety Team announcement was made, many players have expressed concern at the lack of oversight on the Safety Team, and have wondered who they would go to if they had concerns regarding it. Well today, we are proud to announce the answer to that. The Super Safety Team. It is our sole priority to make every user in this community to feel super safe, no matter what. If anyone on the safety team makes YOU, yes you in particular because YOU matter, feel uncomfortable or unsafe, the Super Safety Team are here to help. With a star-studded cast of certified safety technicians, there is no one better qualified to address your concerns:

- me

- harrison

More members will be added as demand increases. 

Also we do worldedit modreqs.

Also if you’re concerned about the Super Safety Team harassing you then tough luck kid. 

Also if you’re concerned that you’re too irrelevant to be harassed, you can rent us out for public harassment in a Discord of your choice to increase your infamy. 

Can I create the Super Super Safety Team?

8 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Can I create the Super Super Safety Team?

Let's do it bro, Super Awesome Safety Team! 

lol

Edited by howard
imagine seriousposting on this thread

I’m glad the proper oversight is established over the Safety Team. Thank you, comrade.

3 minutes ago, Harrison said:

id like to apply

ok accepted 

your first task is to go around on a discord alt collecting dirt on staff members

I would like to join or I’ll make the special super safety team to oversight you okay

6 minutes ago, seannie said:

who safeguards the super safety team

who super-safeguards the super-safety team safeguards

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I would like to join or I’ll make the special super safety team to oversight you okay

7 minutes ago, seannie said:

we got a quid pro quo relationship with harold where he special super safeguards us in return for us super safeguarding him 

1 hour ago, seannie said:

the safety SQUADRON, and then the SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR 

roger roger