Do LOTC years make you feel unsafe?

argonian

Does it make you feel unsafe?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Does it make you feel unsafe?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I feel unsafe answering this question.
    • I have no thoughts regarding this option but I would like to cast a vote anyway just to feel included.

Hi,

We at the Super Safety Team have received feedback that the LOTC dating system, more specifically the 7 month years which start on a Wednesday, are making members of our community feel unsafe. We would like the Community’s thoughts on this before presenting our findings to the Administration. Thank you for your time. 

They make me deeply uncomfortable.

12 day years starting on sunday pls.

or if you wanted to make me happy, 1 week = 1 month so my characters don’t age like the nazi in raiders of the lost ark

1 minute ago, howard said:

They make me deeply uncomfortable.

12 day years starting on sunday pls.

or if you wanted to make me happy, 1 week = 1 month so my characters don’t age like the nazi in raiders of the lost ark

then your chars would only age 12 years in an irl year 
children born in aegis would only just be dying off now lol 

11 minutes ago, argonian said:

then your chars would only age 12 years in an irl year 
children born in aegis would only just be dying off now lol 

there’s no need for continuity. it’d be like we were sitting on the fast forward button for a few years then we finally turned it off

i want it bc it discourages people from playing their own children

and/or “mysterious young horen pretender”

All feedback is being recorded and stored in a safe location. 

James2k is a very smart man

So I did some number crunching

If we assume that characters age at the same rate as we do which I derive from everyone RPing pregnancy as being 9 months... The LOTC year is only 168 days. That means an LOTC year is about half an IRL year. 

Which means that your character when they’re 18 years old in LOTC years is is actually only 8.28 years old in real life terms!!!! 

We need to ban everyone who has ever FTB’d on LOTC.

1 minute ago, Kaelan said:

If we assume that characters age at the same rate as we do which I derive from everyone RPing pregnancy as being 9 months... The LOTC year is only 168 days. That means an LOTC year is about half an IRL year. 

Which means that your character when they’re 18 years old in LOTC years is is actually only 8.28 years old in real life terms!!!! 

This is why all my characters are MILF-hunters. 

5 minutes ago, Kaelan said:

i feel even more unsafe

@rukio makes me feel unsafe. Are there any lawyers in game that can help me file a restraining order against her?

Existing makes me wanna die, I feel this is caused by my fear of the number 7 when involved with years, called numbasevenyearaphobia and its very serious. So yes I believe it does make me unsafe. 

for real though I do want years that are just SLIGHTLY longer even if it changes our easy-to-remember week=year system

I’m sorry for making a serious response on a silly thread