[Shelved][✓] [Magic Lore] Unsound Mages, Eyes of Oshoggdos

Dont_Advertise

Looks very cool, just wanted some clarification on one thing here, you say:

On 12/25/2019 at 7:08 PM, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

At a base level, this spell covers 2 square meters of space or less, and takes half of the Unsound Mage’s given mana to produce.

In relation to the consumption spell at T4, saying “At a base level” makes me think at T5 it might spread to a wider area but it’s not clarified? Am I just reading into how it was written to much? Or was their an original intention to specify further a higher tier of this spell?

9 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Looks very cool, just wanted some clarification on one thing here, you say:

In relation to the consumption spell at T4, saying “At a base level” makes me think at T5 it might spread to a wider area but it’s not clarified? Am I just reading into how it was written to much? Or was their an original intention to specify further a higher tier of this spell?

This was a wording choice oversight, the range never gets any bigger even at T5. Thank you for pointing that out though, i’ll go ahead and fix that.

18 minutes ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

This was a wording choice oversight, the range never gets any bigger even at T5. Thank you for pointing that out though, i’ll go ahead and fix that.

Okay cool thanks for the quick reply.

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.