Sign in to follow this  
ibraheemc2000

Batool’s and Zubayr’s Final Mission

Batool’s and Zubayr’s Final Mission

9KaQb5ZoX-4QhjkEuz8ckUZLMJ7C5F8IzSGhsgpajJwXby93n6qtOR83ts-dgKxEZlUzvqE8WHLJqEH7t2XjS1-XXt6KV3k6LyCyjVuFU-wzNTbQp0ujVK9p14u0hotANmBDzewz

Thunder shook the void, The brave descendants held strong against the beast grief, but a part of them were the Janissaries, Brave and unyielding soldiers of the Sheikhdom of Al-Faiz. Among them were two renown Janissaries, the Janissary captain Zubayr Ibn Zayad, and janissary Batool Nazari, the two grown up together in the past caliphate, being the last remaining original janissaries. The Battle was fierce, until a hero of Allah’s came forth and set forth a cannon, in which the Janissaries rushed to take control of, turning the mighty cannon to aim to grief’s heart, “Push! Push men! For Allah! To The End!” The Captain shouted, Pushing with his might, the cannon being pushed with a “HU! HU! HU!” the janissaries shouted. Aiming the cannon to Grief, With the beast seeing this, the beast barrage the cannon crew with dark magics, but this did not hold the brave men of the Sheikhdom, for they remembered the call that it was either Martyrdom, or victory.

The cannon aim was ready, with the crew taking a step back as the captain took the string of the cannon giving a large prideful shout “ALLAHU AKBAR! MOTHER FUCKER!” with that grief took a glimpse to the braves of the sheikhdom before being blasted to the heart with a mighty lazer. The Descendants rejoiced until a voice was heard “One must stay to hold the cannon, Or all efforts and dead will be in vain, Rush to the portal!!” Zubayr looked to the descendants who were to far, and the fellow janissaries who looked to him, ready for the order.

Zubayr Cursed himself...They all told him not to enter the source, but he charged in anyways, and they charged in after… It was his fault if one stayed to die...So Zubayr spoke up “All of you to the portal! I'll meet you there! GO!” he shouted holding the cannon in place. But One remained, Batool “You better come back with us.” Batool pleaded, but Zubayr smiled “Go, I'll catch up! If any of you stay I'll Be forever angry with you! Now GO!” with that said Batool and the janissaries made their way to the portal, Zubayr sat silently as he began to sing the Janissary’s final death song.

“The Hoor Al Ayn are calling me, So let go of me mother, Let go

don't cry mother, you can't stop me from this path

O mother, my way has become clear

And my heart is happily treading its path

A blazing war and jihad

and blood which flow for honor

The Hoor Al Ayn are calling me, So let go of me mother, Let go

O mother, my way has become clear

And my heart is happily treading its path

A blazing war and jihad

and blood which flow for honor

don't cry mother, you can't stop me from this path.”

The song was heard from his Janissaries, but their faces turned pale from their tanish faces, Batool attempted to run back was taken by the fellow janissaries by the arms, they all knew what Zubayr was about to do. “COME ON ZUBAYR! COME BACK! It'S NOT TOO LATE!” shouted Batool, but Zubayr called out in return to his comrades with a teary eye

“Good bye, my comrades, Stay true to the path of Allah! Arth, tell Aera she was like a little sister to me...And Batool...I love you...Now run!" He could not bare to look them in the face as he turned to the cannon. Batool attempted to break free from the grips of her colleges, but with the rush of the descendants, a blade was plunged into her belly, knocking her and the janissaries into the portal.

Zubayr watched as his friends left through the portal, only a few remained with him...the world crumbled and as Zubayr fell...He ushered his final words “At least I got the *****..” falling into the void.

The descendants fell through the portal, the janissaries breaking off from the huddle they all remained silent, for their captain was left behind. They began to smile knowing the rewards of seven skies he would receive and began to rejoice, but batool laid against a rock, tears in her eyes, not for her own wounds but for the love she and Zubayr had. Their future never able to continue. A janissary noticed batool, as she removed her hand to reveal blood coming from her belly, She rushed to Batool trying to aid her but with Batool refusing “So he really did love me, after all…” With this the janissary fatima would tear up and nod “He did indeed…”  With Fatima said in a shaky voice “Tell the kids that I was proud to be their Aunt, and tell them goodbye and that I shall watch them from seven skies, and not to waste their tears for my death, for this is what I was born for.” Batool said as he gasped for air “WE WILL BOTH tell them that together.” But before Batool could respond Batool smiled, her eyes becoming dim as her head went limp against fatima’s arms which cradled her.

Zubayr would open his eyes, he would be dressed in a white thobe, a soft chuckle began to emit from himself as he looked before him and saw the gates of Jannah.. But suddenly some one from behind him was heard, it was batool dressed in white, and a magnificent white Hijab, They remained silent looking to one another with a larger and warmer smile every moment, they went to embrace holding one another in love and compassion. Tears in their eyes which glowed like pearls, they held each other as they made their way to the gates of Paradise, where they were met with his mightiness, the unifier of the farfolks Faiz Kharadeen himself with Zubayr’s and Batool’s family behind Faiz. They lowered themselves in respect to him but was hushed by his calm voice “Allah has seen your efforts for the sake of Allah, and your efforts in fighting shaytan. He has rewarded you the best of rewards and the best of houses, the rewards of a martyr. He has seen the love in your hearts, and though you did not marry in the past life, he marries you in everlasting life, and gives you the gift of children and peace. Allah is pleased with you.”

ZUFz_tSdJMumZzYdmm4u9CeMdJSvvAtzuht8ys0AKnhXG9LMgR9h5sqTE7U6c5lRcm7j_oRVhngYnAOwnrxpClkbT63yd6PKGIC0bPZl7CgwhnYO4MUrX_RlasM5l-TROeLa3oK4

With this Batool and Zubayr made forward into Jannah, and there within enjoys the comforts of Allah.

“Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah. And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.” -Kitab Al Salam, Chapter fifteen “martyrdom”

(this was really hard to write, as I did not intend to pk zubayr so soon, and it hurt even more that this was a double pk post, for me and purrfect’s characters, thank you all for reading and if you are interested in their funerals will be hosted in Al-faiz at 6pm est this friday the 27th.)

Adam Ibn Bashar Kharadeen would stay in his room morning the loss of his two friends and on the other hand happy for them

"They got to the jihadi 101 club before me...... lucky bastards"[void that one part ;3]

Aera Al-Nabeel sits on the tree stump looking out on Kalt Bay... He never taught me to properly stab someone....

Just now, TaraJess said:

Aera Al-Nabeel sits on the tree stump looking out on Kalt Bay... He never taught me to properly stab someone....

Zubayr is smiling in jannah before remembering that fact “F***!” 

Khalid Al-Nabeel holds the necklace he had offered to Zubayr to gift to Batool, tears would start to roll down his eyes “Silly Zubayr, at least now you both have eternity to spend with each other and it makes me happy knowing you both will not have to taste death again!“ He tucks away the necklace carefully before letting out a sigh “I am going to miss those two” he looks up towards the sky, a wide smile on his face as he closes his eyes reminiscing all the wonderful memories he shared with them.