FROM ME, TO ALL OF YOU!

JuliusAakerlund

How very wholesome...

I’m very much looking forward to our teamwork for future projects!

I hope as time passes you’ll discover our shared love for dark humour.

You’re a guy that always makes me chuckle as I creepily stalk in the shadows of VC.

Merry Christmas, best wishes and talk to you soon!

Pleasure has always been mine Julius, I wish you all the best for the new year and of course, Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Spoiler

One day you and me are going to hop on an empty build server and remake Riverside, just you wait

OwO i feel all warm and fuzzy 

Hope you had a good christmas, you've always got my axe

Check your pms...

Bless your heart, Julius!
It has its charm being open-minded towards new people and ideas; the rich supply and nuance you have provided can deem you to be a goldmine, I have truly been enriched both intellectually and spiritually. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Until next time, Arvid 

20 hours ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

Please spare us and never write wonk lore ever again I will actually cry. Love you man and I really hope everything is well and that your new year will be fruitful.

cheers brother

*Sheds a single tear

We’ll be watching the stars together one day my friend. It’s written in them.

Julius, you are absolutely amazing. I appreciate you so much, and Im really freakin glad to be able to hangout with you in those hot staff VCs and get murdered 20 times while we scream to kill Kaelan. You make me smile after long days, and even though you make memes of me, I still always enjoy chilling with you in VC. 

Regardless of my beautifully-coloured text, I really do mean all of that. My PM’s are always open if you ever need to talk to anyone, and I look forward to more of those stupid block shooting games. Never change, my dude!

Well what can i say, i tried my best to help out ET for build and such, but i wish you a happy new year fam.

Later wanna Rush B?

I am 100 percent late on this, but i still brought to an emotional mess. *cries in aldin* also you bet you can have first pick

Thank you @JuliusAakerlund, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Zazu chirped happily from my nose rub meant from you! I miss our talks about serious stuff, you always had such wise things to say yet also quite ridiculous things as well. I hope the new year will treat you well buddy. Me and my birds offer you our love and appreciation. ^w^

I am lATE, but aaa tysm @JuliusAakerlund!!  adsfghjjkgsadsfghjkkh you’re much too kind, good sir;; 
You are such a wonderful person, I hope you enjoyed Christmas and I wish you the best new year possible!!
Always here for you if you need anything at all!
- ❤️ -
ps – Miravaris-Aldin-Seregon friends ?