FROM ME, TO ALL OF YOU!

JuliusAakerlund

I hope you enjoyed the Holidays, because you deserve it! I am extremely flattered to be called your friend. You are truly amazing: funny, intelligent and caring. Thank you for all you’ve done for this community! SMA friends! ❤️

On 12/25/2019 at 10:29 PM, JuliusAakerlund said:

Truly a sweet gal, your art is evolving fast and we’ve made each other laugh a good lot. I wish you the best Delila and please don’t put a curse on me! This message was sponsored by Pancake ***** ™ 

Who gave you the right to be so sweet and kind? Goodness, and don’t you know the creed? Do no harm but take no ****, and frankly you’ve never given me ****. Anyways, I don’t think i’ll ever quite forget all the silly thing you do that make me laugh. Doesn’t matter how shitty a day I’ve had, you always seem to deliver quality memes when you’re around. I wonder if I can find that picture of Talareh opening up on the table like the funky lil space worm he is...

Seregon-Miravaris-Aldin Mafia forever, lots of love, your favorite elf doctor 

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/625735929549553694/644336556093734932/image0.jpg

thanks man-- hope you had a lovely holiday surrounded by loved ones. you’re chill af

My guy, you’re the bees knees man, the cats pajamas, a dudes dude. Have a happy New Year man!

Oh! Apparently I haven’t checked the forums since before Christmas.
Thanks man, I don’t feel like I fully deserve the shoutout but I’m happy for it. You’re a good dude and you sometimes helped guide me away from people that I really didn’t need to be around, whether I noticed or not. I can’t say that about a lot of other people I knew on here when I was younger.
Have a happy new decade! Quartz gang.