Man who is angry on the internet over roleplay does AMA / Roast

Foreword

Spoiler

SmartSelect_20191224-101420_Discord.jpg

Hypocrisy thy name is grool

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I called Mr Grool a gorilla because he’s quite possibly dumber than Pun (very dumb)

Merry Christmas AMA / Ask for opinion of you

unban bard and ggt

Edited by Narthok

Hey, Narthok! What do you think is a viable build on Braum in the current meta, and do you think he’s worth picking over other champions that are popular at the moment?
Additionally, what’s your favourite song and or album?

Wait I cant be friends with band players wwwuuuuttt? 

Also how was the real world while you were banned

Just now, Lumii said:

Hey, Narthok! What do you think is a viable build on Braum in the current meta, and do you think he’s worth picking over other champions that are popular at the moment?
Additionally, what’s your favourite song and or album?

the rework to braums ult was ******* retarded, it ruins his ability to peel the assassins that want to hard **** your adc by diving, he also really struggles into leo / naut because he can’t abuse aftershock. You have to use your shield into their engage but it has a larger cd than their engage tools, especially leona. As for a build. 

30681173f053d91b11b792c293fc6490.png

I usually run this runset, targon losing its healing really fucks him up so the cookies are a must, then the cdr so you’re a functional human being in lane (loses so much pressure if they don’t position ontop of your minions since all his lane pressure is generally built around his q)

Build I just go for KV first then either an MR item or Randuins. I find locket to be really **** as a first item and even a second item since it scales off of health. Redemption is an excellent choice if your split pusher is too ******* dumb to pack off from spam ping

4 minutes ago, Lumii said:

What do you think is a viable build on Braum in the current meta

Braum jungle btw

3 minutes ago, FlemishSupremacy said:

Why is grool making a fuss about the word gorilla...? He's white, how can that be used in a racial slurrish way against him...

because he’s an SJW who likes to use his eclout to punish people he doesn’t like

Just now, ibraheemc2000 said:

Wait I cant be friends with band players wwwuuuuttt? 

Also how was the real world while you were banned

I got a bunch of hand knit clothing from my irl femoids and a bunch of political books from my father. Did a bunch of shooting and hiking with the old man.

3 minutes ago, Mikerino said:

Why do you think Ggt still has not been unbanned? 

Because he keeps making CMU angry on the internet for choking their roads and beating up their nobles

2 minutes ago, Rave_Cave_marb said:

How many dogs do you have?

Screenshot_20191221-185416.jpg

2 minutes ago, Chryasor said:

Braum jungle btw

going to beat you to death with a rake irl if i ever see that **** in my games

How was the trip to the sky prison? I’ve yet to go.

Spoiler

Also, do you know when this god damn war is going to go through? How long has it been anyways?

Just now, Malinor said:

How was the trip to the sky prison? I’ve yet to go.

Hide contents

Also, do you know when this god damn war is going to go through? How long has it been anyways?

honestly i logged on so little prior that it didn’t feel like i was banned at all, literally told telanir in voice “I didn’t do it, heres the proof but i don’t care” n left.

war is in its 10thish week, at this point i’m going for the 19 week war so I can beat maly’s record

Dude imagine calling a Admin like Cappy a gorilla back in the days...... LMAOOOO THIS **** WOULD NOT FLY

1 minute ago, Maur said:

Dude imagine calling a Admin like Cappy a gorilla back in the days...... LMAOOOO THIS **** WOULD NOT FLY

dk how ppl are pretending calling someone a gorillas an issue just insinuating that they’re dumb as ****

This thread was locked due to the amount of toxicity/bullying taking place. Please try to remain civil and enjoy the holiday season.