[✓] [Magic Lore] Chi Manipulation

Salty

6 hours ago, Apostate said:

please revert chi to a 5 slot art

else I'm going to wuxi finger hold you. 

The reason it was made into a 3 slot magic was simply because a few of the other people I was working with were of the opinion that this magic diddnt offer enough to be a full five slot magic. My comprimise was to make it so it still took up a majority of you’re magic slots, while still allowing for Magic’s that would not blemish the soul to be used with chi, as lore wise any magic that does not blemish or damage the soul would be compatible in this lore. If lt thinks it should be changed I’m all ears, but that’s the reasoning behind it 

Yes, Yes, Yes.

The hou-zi needed this, and I can’t say you did anything but surprise me with the great product you made.

Also that formatting is muy sexy

This looks golden, very balanced and zen. 

Not that I think Chi should be compatible with voidal magic but voidal magic doesn’t blemish the soul & your greater sensing ability that allows them to see if people cast magic may be a no-no in the eyes of the LT. 

1 hour ago, BrandNewKitten said:

Not that I think Chi should be compatible with voidal magic but voidal magic doesn’t blemish the soul & your greater sensing ability that allows them to see if people cast magic may be a no-no in the eyes of the LT. 

while voidal magic might not harm the soul, it actively uses the soul during connection to the void, hence why it wouldn’t work with chi. Any magic that taints or uses the soul is incompatible 

edit: also, grand chi feeling is the only one which lets you see if a soul has been touched by magic, and grand chi feeling is a tier 5 ability; also, it doesn’t tell you if they actively use magic, just that they at some point have used magic. You don’t know what kind, or if they still have it. In my opinion this is fair, but if LT feel it needs to be changed I’m willing to amend it. Those that I’ve talked to so far have thought it was fine though 

Wonderful job Salty! Cant wait to see this back in a more balanced form!

16 hours ago, Tato said:

oh another druidism addition lol

Sit down lol

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This lore is pending, you will be sent a forum PM in the next 24 hours with a list of issues that need to be fixed.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

This lore has been suspended/shelved. Contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator for any questions or concerns.