[✗] [Race Lore] Aquatic Elves

CasualNuker

6 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

There’s already enough subraces. You have a higher chance of success if this was a culture of elves rather than a new race. 

There’s a culture of Sea Elves that’s already been coined, if I’m not mistaken.

Well, despite what people are saying, I still think it’d be neat. Possibly a bit undercooked lorewise but I think it could make it in; I’d play one if it gets accepted! +1 

So it’s a good thought, but coming from someone who played on the Warlords Server (Forum Moderation and Game Moderation), and helped with building a sea elf culture (Merrow), it’s significantly harder to limit a player base just to water. I like the idea, but, I’m not sure how it could be that effective unless it was like an amphibian elf race. 

hello yes I would like to apply to be a water elf

Didn’t even read it. Give us that fish people lore that was written a few months ago instead

Honestly i love playing underwater creatures, i do think maybe more detail, art and formatting would help as well but its a start, I would 100% play one! 

+1

please go swim in real life and stop projecting it on the rest of us 

I do really appreciate your input and hard work on such a piece of lore. However lore for subraces isn’t taken lightly and new races almost never get accepted. I think the overall idea wouldn’t work on the current LOTC server..

I think I drowned... good effort, but not something we need.