Sign in to follow this  
Zanthuz

SUMMONING OF ALL HAENSETIC KNIGHTS

SUMMONING OF ALL HAENSETIC KNIGHTS

18th of Tov and Yermey | 18th of Harren’s Folley

OryEl1RboyHl0EtzxMy7OE56i6R1C81ocNezorTMOtV5QP4B3o2-hUtiKlbfuv90vt0ykat0ji1I4nCtBSHs8Z_Na7Qg_0yVStVJOQqmBUttQ1p4Az9XMG5Yd_aIOu7SohGDzyWI

Haensetic Knights lead the charge into the A.I.S forces  | Battle of Hangman’s Bridge, 1742

- To serve your King, and God, in both valour and faith.

- To protect, and serve, the weak and defenceless from the evils of this world.

- To hold yourself in the light of God, and live by honour and glory.

- To guard the honour of your King, God, liege lord, and fellow brothers.

- To never refuse a challenge from an equal, and to not turn back upon a foe.

- To prove one’s self through discipline, loyalty, and respect.

- To respect the laws of the land you ride upon, and those placed in authority.

- To remain true to your blood, and to the land you’ve grown upon.

- To be strong, true, and sworn to King Barbanov, and the Crow

Following His Majesty’s coronation on the 10th of the Grand Harvest, 1747 at the Basilica of Fifty Virgins, the newly crowned King Andrew IV and the incumbent Knight Paramount, Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich deems it necessary to summon all knights of the Haensetic knightly orders to the Ekaterinburg Palace to re-swear their oaths and vows to their new liege lord.

A direct missive is sent out to all orderman of the Order of the Crow and all kings guardsmen of the Marian Retinue to be summoned forth to the Palace itself to all kneel before the King and the Knight Paramount to reaffirm their oath as leal subjects to the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska.

BE-Hjc1oxSkrNUJ7BwI_ABufrppt12N23mD2x3IwG11RIaFV-MLlqrEP2fT3Fl7ifUyX3bVBuhSdvX2k7WpKTA1iYfQkk_RMMMWltPvt4zYaHJf7yrIZz33e53dzWV3PvXxdd36U

King Andrew IV of Hanseti-Ruska

C. 1747

JywCq5txLMU34S_yFgsR1LS5tGgisa-LtqlGJDCE6wDWSOwPXFiTVmGPWSMyGCeYDNwfj25ZJvl5SK15Lj9FrQftbmg-qXRlP8BGXKsBhVtB9a_cGDV8Uka1eqzXivNYhna6cjDB

Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich, Knight Paramount of Haense

C. 1716

RESWEARING OF OATHS TO THE NEWLY CROWNED KING

aivXZSvBHVC6HDcSDf4jOCilCiWMvHW41K3Bpi3TnxsnIuXQ9Wl4HxYmpmY4YWQbKiVYNHMpz7q-RLd0zogDEPg84Tyfe41H90ib83_UT0cg_DagZ-EEvRiOEJFD7_bkQcag1MaG

Haensetic Knights reaffirming their oaths and vows

C. 1748

Do you, [Name] swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Response: It is.

The truth is the burden of all knights, one that only the diligent can bear.  Will you be true in all things, even if it may lead to your demise?

Response: I will.

To bear this burden, a knight must be strong.  Will you be strong of spirit, and resilient to all forms of temptation?

In order to be strong, a knight must be brave.  Will you be courageous against your enemies, and to defend the helpless, even if it may cost your life?

In order to be brave, a knight must have honor and loyalty, lest he fall to sinful ways.  The knight must be above reproach, his honor and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honorable and loyal to your king, your people, and above all else, to God?

When you take this oath, you will no longer be a man.  You will be a knight, invested with holy responsibility by God himself.  Do you accept this burden that God has placed upon you?

Response: I do.

Now for your oath.

Do you swear to be brave, strong, and true, as all knights must be?

Response: I so swear.

Do you swear to be honorable and loyal, to never forsake your vows nor your allegiance?

Finally, do you swear to uphold all which is holy and good, and to honor God in all your actions?

((Only the people whose characters pertains to this post, and with those who have permission from the people thereof, may reply to this thread.))

Fill out everything highlighted in: 

[Gold]

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Name | House of    }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): {Ex: Crow Knight}

LIEGE LORD: King Andrew IV

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): {Ex: Marian Retinue}

Do you, [Name] swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

The truth is the burden of all knights, one that only the diligent can bear.  Will you be true in all things, even if it may lead to your demise?

To bear this burden, a knight must be strong.  Will you be strong of spirit, and resilient to all forms of temptation?

In order to be strong, a knight must be brave.  Will you be courageous against your enemies, and to defend the helpless, even if it may cost your life?

In order to be brave, a knight must have honor and loyalty, lest he fall to sinful ways.  The knight must be above reproach, his honor and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honorable and loyal to your king, your people, and above all else, to God?

When you take this oath, you will no longer be a man.  You will be a knight, invested with holy responsibility by God himself.  Do you accept this burden that God has placed upon you?

Now for your oath.

Do you swear to be honorable and loyal, to never forsake your vows nor your allegiance?

Finally, do you swear to uphold all which is holy and good, and to honor God in all your actions?

This we proclaim for the furtherance of Our Monarchy, 

Upon the day of our Lord GOD, 

18th of Harren’s Folly, 1748

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, King Andrew IV of Hanseti-Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Ulgaard, Lahy, Sorbesborg and Slesvik, Duke of Carnatia, Margrave of Rothswald, Count of Graiswald, Karikhov, Baranya, Kvasz, Kavat, Karovia, Kovachgrad, Torun, Turov, and Kaunas, Baron of Rhysburg, Venzia, Esenstadt, Krepost and Kralta, Lord of Alban, Reza, Markev, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

THE RIGHT HONORABLE, Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich, Knight Paramount of Haense, Commandant Knight of the Marian Retinue, Meyster Knight of the Order of the Crow, King Andrik IV’s Royal Champion.

HaenseFlag.png

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Konrad Stafyr | House of Stafyr }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): Crow Knight

LIEGE LORD: King Andrew IV

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Order of the Crow

Do you, Konrad Arthur Stafyr swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Response: It is.

Response: I will.

Response: I do.

Now for your oath.

Response: I so swear.

Edited by AndrewTech

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): Primrose Kortrevich of House Kortrevich

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): Marian Knight

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Marian Retinue

Do you, Primrose Salina Kortrevich swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

In order to be brave, a knight must have honor and loyalty, lest he fall to sinful ways.  The knight must be above reproach, his honor and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honorable and loyal to your king, your people, and above all else, to God?

Now for your oath.

Do you swear to be honorable and loyal, to never forsake your vows nor your allegiance?

Finally, do you swear to uphold all which is holy and good, and to honor God in all your actions?

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Princess Winnifred Ophelia Kortrevich | House of Kortrevich and Alimar }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): Crow Knight

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Order of the Crow

Do you, Winnifred Kortrevich swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Jon Frostfire}

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): {Arma Patrina}

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): {Order of the Crow}

Do you, Jon Zodd Frostfire swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Aedan Capulei}

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): Crow Knight

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Order of the Crow

Do you, Aedan Capulei swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME: {Roderick Kortrevich | House of Kortrevich }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD: Marian Knight

CHAPTER/ORDER: Marian Retinue 

Do you, Roderick Kortrevich swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Selrik Wick | House of  Wick }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): Crow Knight

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Order of the Crow

Do you, Selrik Wick swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Kamila Irena Barclay | House of  Barclay }

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): {Arma Patrina}

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): {Order Of The Crow}

Do you, Kamila Irena Barclay swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.

OATH

NAME (and house if applicable): {Khroll}

DEGREE OF KNIGHTHOOD (Arma Patrina, Crow Knight, Marian Knight): {Marian Knight}

CHAPTER/ORDER (Order of the Crow or Marian Retinue): Marian Retinue

Do you, [Ser Khroll] swear now upon the blade of Gaius Marius, the first Hochmeister of our earliest order, that all you say now is true, and that you have come to receive your knighthood?

Now for your oath.