Game of Skulls [PVP Tournament]

peachcool

6bPPnEYSCrced-9H241_vk8Zi_Rux8u4iVtqknm0ge5EROdW67tOOhJT7x3uAHnePpZJkRD2sRxTfgTJo9rTPCev3U4vQQQfkDTdKyn6QK95YGqL-MzYD7DtrNDtK3XcHoQmf1N_

Summary

This will be an ongoing event that is hosted by Mau’Madur. This is a season of events surrounding CRP and PVP. The seasons will be 3 months long, with 12 days of fighting total per season. In these 12 days, there will be tournaments, pvp games, crp games, and overall fun while competing for the many prizes.

Prizes

1st $10 Paypal, 50% of Mina, Mural in Mau’Madur, Honorary Status if Snaga.

2nd $3 Maximum Steam Game, 15% of Mina, Honorary Status if Snaga.

3rd 10% of Mina, Mau’Madur Relic, Honorary Status if Snaga.

Beggining Date

The games will begin February 8th, 2020 upon the completion of the Mau’Madur Rebuild.

Links

Discord

Rebuild

Mau’Madur 

Live Scoreboard

uDlztLcd5roAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

The Rex curses, wishing he had started construction on his own arena earlier. Nonetheless, he smiles. “ ‘Ere we go, boyz! “

Orc The Orc makes a mental note to avoid these tournaments as he is anti whitewash. 

Shakul eyes the advert, his hand running through his beard. “Mi iz geddin’ uld... Agh mi wuntz tu gu owd klompin’. Hmm...” His mind would turn and unravel a scheme of its own, his mind poring over a plethora of details in his mind as he was inspired by something of a similar sort.

33 minutes ago, Ducklingator said:

yall gonna do 3tps pvp tournaments? best of luck

Nah, we aren’t beggining till February so that the Lag will be handled by then.

3 minutes ago, Qizu said:

Nah, we aren’t beggining till February so that the Lag will be handled by then.

my inability to read two complete sentences surprises even myself sometimes

Melgarth Taliiyh Torena, long a roamer of the wilderness, notes the tournament and contemplates to himself, before at length deciding. “I’ve lived too long anyway. Besides, it lets me kill some green-skinned fucks on their own territory. Worst case scenario, I win and I have enough money to buy myself a little manor in the Orenian countryside and live the rest of my days comfortably growing fat.” He marks the year and date on his calendar before attempting to find someone to sponsor him some armor in the tournament.

“Why is this in the OOC section)) an individual who may be james2k or may be his character responds, confused as to whether this is an RP post or OOC considering the other responses