[World Lore] Rocks

Gustando

A rock is any naturally occurring solid mass or aggregate of minerals or mineraloid matter. It is categorized by the minerals included, its chemical composition and the way in which it is formed. Rocks are usually grouped into three main groups: igneous rocks, metamorphic rocks and sedimentary rocks. Rocks form the Earth's outer solid layer, the crust. Igneous rocks are formed when magma cools in the Earth's crust, or lava cools on the ground surface or the seabed. The metamorphic rocks are formed when existing rocks are subjected to such large pressures and temperatures that they are transformed—something that occurs, for example, when continental plates collide. The sedimentary rocks are formed by diagenesis or lithification of sediments, which in turn are formed by the weathering, transport, and deposition of existing rocks.[1] The scientific study of rocks is called petrology, which is an essential component of geology.[2]

300px-Grand_Canyon.jpg  

Rocks are composed of grains of minerals, which are homogeneous solids formed from a chemical compound arranged in an orderly manner.[3][page needed] The aggregate minerals forming the rock are held together by chemical bonds. The types and abundance of minerals in a rock are determined by the manner in which it was formed.

REDLINES

- consume rocks for gains

- i’m going to skip this one for now

- Please stop throwing rocks at mages

PLease nerf

-1, This is inappropriate for a younger audience and should not be portrayed on LOTC.

can this be used in combat?

If you want this accepted, you need to have clear and precise redlines stating what exactly you can and cannot use a rock for.

3 hours ago, Burnsider said:

What are its redlines? 

22 minutes ago, Archipelego said:

If you want this accepted, you need to have clear and precise redlines stating what exactly you can and cannot use a rock for.

my greatest apologies monsieurs and madames, the i’ll add some redlines to rocks right away!

forum quality really has declined this year

17 hours ago, Archipelego said:

A rock is too overpowered to have redlines, for example if Flam tries to decline this lore the poster could just grab said rock and break his window from afar.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:17 AM, TheMissileKnowsWhereItIs said:

REDLINES

- If you eat a rock, you die.

There goes my character development...