Sign in to follow this  
sergisala

DENOUNCEMENT OF SUFFONIA IN FAVOR OF THE CHURCH OF THE CANON

N_xQSIgoynj31wpz7x4Ts6ehlsGlX3rfAbBoPJlFMBxyuK7h6ivJkSDHEknS2fyBQ3c4QQChbpnMtEaShc-rV85vGsxqFpxBUb5x-7N32SCgX2JU7StZ-E8jiX6IpLiNeawnfBib

DENOUNCEMENT OF THE ARCHDUCHY OF SUFFONIA IN FAVOR OF THE CHURCH

Issued and Confirmed by His Lordship, Alexander of the House of Merentel, 3rd of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1748

To His Holiness Pontian III and to the Citizenry of the Holy Orenian Empire,

If you are reading this it means I am dead.

At the moment that I am writing this open letter I am about to sign a pact with my nephew that will, hopefully, repair the damage that my treason has caused to the Kingdom of Curonia and to the Holy Orenian Empire.

I have sinned in life. I have gone against my own kin and I have sworn allegiance to an apostate. I clearly lacked the wisdom that Exalted Siegmund “the Preserver” taught us all and the purity that Exalted Owyn “the Purifier” showed to the whole mankind. The Suffolks say that GOD is indeed evil and ruthless, but I never believed those heretics. Actually, I still believe that GOD is fair and merciful and that he will eventually pardon me and allow me to rest in the seven skies.

During my stay in the Archduchy of Suffonia as their vassal I heard many offenses and insults towards our GOD and to our Holy Mother Church. It still amazes me how the Archduke of Suffonia, Edward Suffolk, pathetically coronated himself after the High Pontiff Pontian III refused to coronate that apostate and heretical man. In my whole life, I never saw something like that: a pagan ceremony with no priests, no bishops, no archbishops, and basically no religion present at all. 

Despite we can initially believe, those apostate and heretical actions were not only committed by the Archduke and its family but also by the vassals who indeed swore fealty to the Archduke in his self-coronation, being all of them the ones who signed the apostate and heretical declaration with the name of “An Open Letter to the Church of Helena”.

Therefore, and in coherence to my faith, I hereby denounce the Archduchy of Suffonia for their actions against the Church of the Canon and to the almighty GOD. In this denouncement for the apostate and heretical actions committed by Suffonia I hereby include: the Archduke, the Archducal Household of Suffonia, and all the current vassal lords of the Archduchy of Suffonia, as contained in the following list:

- Archduke Edward of the House of Suffolk, leader of the suffolk region, also known as “the Apostate” or “the self-coronated king”

- John Nicholas of the House of Suffolk, Chamberlain of Suffonia and Second Lord of the Archducal Exchequer

- James Percival of the House of Suffolk, High Treasurer of Suffonia and First Lord of the Archducal Exchequer

- Edmund Ralph of the House of Suffolk, Justiciar and Archducal Constable of Suffonia

- Eadon of the House of Aliquam, Count of Domus

- Valentín of the House of Castelo, Viscount of Halburg, Lord Speaker of the Council of Warwick, Grand Knight of the Order of Archduke Edward 

- Maxim of the House of Petrovya, Baron of Granatovya

- Saerus Joseph of the House of Gladridge, Baron of Glading

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON THEIR SOULS!

Signed,

HIS LORDSHIP, Alexander of the House of Merentel, former Duke of Westmark and vassal of the Archduchy of Suffonia

Posted (edited)

Senator Vivaca  Rutledge laughs uncontrollably over the announcement...

”He’s using his senses! He’s finally using his brain! Brilliant! I still hate him though.”

Edited by PapiZapii

Posted (edited)

Marissa would glare angrily at the letter, after, the little girl had asked someone to read it to her. "It's kingdom of Suffonia."

Edited by LizzyTheElement

9 minutes ago, LizzyTheElement said:

Marissa would glare angrily at the letter, after asking someone to read it to her. "It's kingdom of Suffonia."

Rickard would just laugh at this “Not even close, try to get coronated first before trying to declare yourself a fake king”

James would read the copy of the said letter with a frown on his face. “I don’t think he even remembers signing the same letter with enthusiasm.  At least now his head is no longer attached to his body.” Throws the letter to the fire while talking to himself. “I guess, I am mistaken. It does not matter how kind or merciful thou art against a vermin. A vermin is always a vermin, calling it Alexander did not change his nature.” Takes a deep breath before opening a bottle of gin.

Spoiler

16da68cd33f07b39100ee4ec31f5b770.png
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22 minutes ago, LizzyTheElement said:

Marissa would glare angrily at the letter, after asking someone to read it to her. "It's kingdom of Suffonia."

"Wrong." Replied the Auditor of the Tribunal.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, LizzyTheElement said:

Paul Alexander crossed his arms, replying: 
"Wrong, you seem to have awoken from your very happy dream  – too bad Suffonia is no kingdom at all, nor will it ever be.

"Senseless murderers deserve no crown."

Edited by Zyhaveus

As he wandered through the halls of New Magara’lin, Ailar Velulaei’onn took notice of the missive, and began to ponder, deep in thought. He glanced up from the letter, and spoke to his brother.

”It is curious how this Alexander, after making a fool out of himself by calling him “The Oathbreaker”, and willingly giving his titles away still believes he is in the right. This missive, if anything shows hypocrisy on his behalf. I recall him being present at the coronation, and praising Edward Suffolk as his new King.

Furthermore, was it not this same Alexander that signed a missive sent out to the church by the Council of Suffonia? Perhaps my eyes deceive me, but I am almost certain it is his signature on the missive! To add insult to injury, this Alexander fails to adhere to the horrific Pact Of Eastmark he himself signed, already resorting to naming himself Merentel, although it was agreed to that he wouldn’t.

How can one name himself Lordship, if he gave away all of his titles, and was exiled from his own family? Perhaps my eyes do deceive me Mal’onn, but it seems like hypocrisy, if not sheer stupidity is rampant in this Valah.”

Falling silent once more, the Elf began to think to himself, wondering how one could praise his Liege, and condemn him a day later. Perhaps it was insanity, or perhaps Alexander was just a troubled man.

Spoiler

2b6ea3b5e7a8a9e58ec18d89dcb78b1f.png.a194f37f2846961759327af3e18e1bc4.png

1 hour ago, Zyhaveus said:

Paul Alexander crossed his arms, replying: 
"Wrong, you seem to have awoken from your very happy dream  – too bad Suffonia is no kingdom at all, nor will it ever be.

"Senseless murderers deserve no crown."

“Way to address a child, good Sir!” Lyam Merentel comments “What are we if we do not allow the children to enjoy their happy dream, before they become responsible adults and their dreams are limited?”

"Back in my days we burned heretics, and pagans..." an old man shakes his head 

A coward!” Titus would exclaim as he read the letter, “You grovel at their knees whilst you lived, listening to these supposed blasphemes and did nothing. You’re as guilty as they are for your lack of action, and now you wait for death before making these allegations, a spineless man, I say.

A certain human. – Grasping the missive as his eyes read over the words would chuckle. ”I mean. – We all saw it coming.” He’d then begin to laugh before scrunching up the sheet and throwing it to the side.

Spoiler

A quote that aged like fine wine.

526969ead26d7bad93aff016e2aa2697.png

Godric looks up from butchering a nice tenderloin he had just bought from the Morsgrad artisinal butcher, Mr Muffins standing nearby salivating over a freshly caught fish as the news would be delivered to him “Isn’t this a stain on the church and a good thing for Suffonia? The toe sucking house of eternal turncoating does something incredibly retarded again.” he’d say with a shrug wiping off his knife of a nearby cloth “Congrats to whover wrote this for him though, reads like it’s straight out of the imperial pen wielders union”

”No Lord, but a child never knowing where to defecate...” murmured a man with odd, gleaming eyes.