[EVENT] Trip To The Past

Dont_Advertise

RP Name: Artemis Ambrose

MC Username: HolidayChicken

Discord: Blue Budgie#9655

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Northgate/Wherever Cassim Is

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To experience the unknown, the adrenaline and woah - boredom.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Fancy weapon maybe, swing swing sword skills, tall woman - can reach apples. Also..cough...pex abuse..cough.

RP Name: Csaba

MC Username: BonoboBurglar

Discord: carpospore#1818

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: None. Live in Sutica.

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Personal reasons. (Hidden Treasure)

What Skills Can You Bring?: I lived on Athera, and I know the geography.

RP Name:: Galeàs de Mont Sant Caterine

MC Username: BonoboBurglar

Discord: carpospore#1818

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Empire of Oren.

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Religious pilgrimage.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Excellent cook at a campfire. Pack mule.

RP Name:: Vexalia

MC Username: Moribundity 

Discord: Moribundity#2647

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Sutica

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Adventure! Riches and the adrenaline rush!

What Skills Can You Bring?: Mage and a skilled medic.

Edited by Moribundity

RP Name: Motsham Elder Nazark’Gorkil

MC Username: _Jandy_

Discord: TaxSeason#7949

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Krugmar

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character was born during early Athera and has actively been played in every map since then. This adventure would be an amazing callback, challenge, and chapter in my character’s story. I’ve participated in Mystery’s events in the past and I’m beyond eager to dive headfirst into this one.

What Skills Can You Bring?: In RP my character can bring a familiarity with each of the lands that we will visit as well as being a generally wise old fart who is the highest ranking Shaman in Krugmar. He is an uruk so he’s not one to shy away from a fight because he has extensive military training and experience. Also for when we’re not questing he is a well developed character with lots of experiences and will be generally different from the other people of the realm, though this won’t drive him to violence so long as it is known that the other people are on the same team as he is. Also OOCly I often do skinning work for free, so if that’s needed then I probably won’t mind.

RP Name:

Lilith Avern

MC Username:

TheJollyFluff

Discord:

floof#2662

What Nation Are You Affliated With?:

(Guild) The wisteria Conclave

Why Do You Wish To Come?:

knowlege and to be able to help my comarades in any medical endevours.

What Skills Can You Bring?:

medical and battling skills.

Edited by iconic_fluff

RP Name:: Elenora Zytiaear

MC Username: Dahazelwazel

Discord: HazelWazel#0001 

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Druidic Order

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To listen to my mother blabber about how she was a Druid there. And just floral and fauna related things. Whatever the other Druids said. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Daisy. 

RP Name:: Vulnir

MC Username: Oh4Cute or OhForCute I forget

Discord: I’m not repeating

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Northgate

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Paladong adventure

What Skills Can You Bring?: Combat, Medical, and tea. 

RP Name: Tylos

MC Username: james2k

Discord: nothing new under the sun#8213

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Oren

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To aid the Paladins, and a friend in his own quest.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Good with a sword and a compass. 

RP Name: Elros Silma

MC Username: SmartScout

Discord: SmartScout#0501

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Aegrothond

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I lived in Athera back in the days we resided there and would like to revisit the place where I made so many memories, and perhaps unravel some of its unsolved mysteries which have kept me curious ever since I lived there two and a half centuries ago.

What Skills Can You Bring?: I lived in Athera, and hence would likely be able to remember the lay of the land and locations of the various nations fairly easily. I also remember a good deal of what occurred in Athera, at least among the mali and to a point the dwed as well. I would likely be able to serve as a credible guide and could hold my own as a fighter and scholar as well.

RP Name:: Beranabus

MC Username: Booklight12

Discord: Jefe#3340

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: None

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To aid the holy orders (Paladins)

What Skills Can You Bring?: Magic, world lore, medicinal, tactical, record-keeping

Edited by Booklight12

RP Name:Alkyone Nikolaide

MC Username: yandoe

Discord: olivia marguertie#2578

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Church of the Canon

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Alkyone wishes to travel in the hopes of Deus Vulting, and also to assist a companion of hers.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Skills in medicine, religious fervor, experience with survival and logistics

RP Name: Maximilian Vladov

MC Username: Erik0821

Discord: ErikAzog#8112

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Oren

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I wish to travel to the ancestral home of Vladov that is Woldzmir 

What Skills Can You Bring?: My extensive knowledge of history pertaining to the region of ancient Adria and my combat skills.

1 hour ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

RP Name:: Hillith

MC Username: cottage__cheese

Discord: you have it

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Paladin

Why Do You Wish To Come?: pally things

What Skills Can You Bring: sword and medic

RP Name:  Rulk

MC Username: Vitalian

Discord: Vitalian#5685

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Rulk have no home

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Rulk want to do journey, and see many thing also need more nice wood

What Skills Can You Bring?: Rulk strongest of all, Rulk has axe and can create good things from wood, Most important of Rulk is fists because he strongest.

Edited by NikoNiko
added more to the reasons

RP Name: Wilheim Othan Elpyne Rutledge

MC Username: 1_Language_1

Discord: Language#1688

What Nation Are You Affiliated With?: Curon

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To perhaps gather stories to tell his siblings, perhaps to read or take home books from the old libraries, to do something worthwhile to add to Rutledge history.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Sword-wielding and Amateur Medic

RP Name: Nenar Terin

MC Username: Celthicc

Discord: Potato#5574

What nation are you affiliated with?: Druids, Irrinor, Aegrothond
Why do you wish to come?: Honestly just plain curiosity, and likely no small amount of stupidity.

What skills can you bring?: Experienced soldier, medic, and completely willing to be used as a meat shield. Also a druid.

RP Name: Damien

MC Username: CelticTaters

Discord: Same as above
What nation are you affiliated with?: Druids, Irrinor, Aegrothond

Why do you wish to come?: To prove he’s a real man and not just a flower boy hippie. Also he’s a dedicant, and this looks good on an application for attunement.

What skills can you bring?: He has medical knowledge and is unbelievably cheerful and always willing to give hugs to boost morale.