[EVENT] Trip To The Past

Dont_Advertise

RP Name::Elvira Naromis

MC Username: Farryn

Discord: Farryn#1306

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: N/A – not really directly afflicated with a nation.

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character started in Athera and she was invited by the Paladins to assist them in their task in Athera. Also, I may intend on PKing Elvira in Athera if I really consider it.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Alchemical skills, fighting, and medical skills. As well as knowledge on Athera and on a range of subjects.

RP Name::Gakaarûg

MC Username: Pogmeister

Discord: Pogmeister#4061

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Krugmar

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Gakaarûg wishes to see these lands and see how he can test his bravery and courage. OOCly, I’d like to see the old map and learn about what happened there.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Gakaarûg can fight, seeing as he is an orc. He’s willing to tear down some enemies if need be.

Format: 

RP Name:: Cerberus 

MC Username: _Sug

Discord: Sug#4795

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Paladins

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To Assist the Paladins

What Skills Can You Bring?: Combat and Religious assistance.

Format:

RP Name:: Thalon

MC Username: _Sug

Discord: Sug#4795

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: None 

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character was an undead in Athera

What Skills Can You Bring?: Intensive magical and historical Knowledge of the Realm 

RP Name:Wargoth Korgahk’Gorkil

MC Username: Elite_Snipes_

Discord: Elite Snipes#3582

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To explore the cities of old with my bruddaz and explore the ancient maps and for Korgahk to see the cities his ancestors lived in, fought in and battled. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: A Rally of Orcs from the Largest and STRONGEST Clan in Krugmar capable of dealing serious damage, and a 7ft tall 370 orc able to take down Massive beasts and multiple men by himself. 

Edited by Elite_Snipes_

Format:

RP Name: Gurub’Ogr

MC Username: Slothman85

Discord: Slothtastic#7226

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I haven’t gotten to see Athera yet and this would be very fun. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Gurub is an Olog. Olog skills. Like being a living tank. 

Format:

RP Name: Thorgrimm

MC Username: Slothtastic85

Discord: Slothtastic#7226

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: N/A

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Same as before. Just from the perspective of a dwarf. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: He’s essentially a slayer from Warhammer. Good against many things in combat. 

RP Name: Tantalus Atropos

MC Username: blackhand7

Discord: MagicTurtle#9888

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Asimu’lei

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Tantalus wishes to explore the lands of his predecessors, as well as help prevent an apocalypse. He also wants to uncover ancient Dark Elf civilizations, and learn of their traditions/customs.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Decent swordsman/archer, experienced combat medic

Posting on behalf of Jolly, who is unable to access her account currently

RP Name: Elswyen

MC Username: jollyb123

Discord: Jollybee#6250

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Druids

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Check in on an old realm she used to live in.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Medic and druidy powers.
thank u btw i just dont want to go through 6 emails to reset my password and then forget it immediately

RP Name::Hurdog Ashrüne

MC Username: ItzDragoon

Discord: DragoonNuts#3613

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: My character doesn’t really affiliate with any nation currently due to a past occurrence irp

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character wants to learn more about the past, and potentially learn more about his own race.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Can Fight, Can Talk, and my character is a good diplomat

RP Name: Daichia Jusmia

MC Username:ThatFunkyBunch

Discord: That Funky Bunch #2229

What Nation Are You Affiliated With?: None

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To learn more about Dark Elves(More details, know most of it already)

What Skills Can You Bring?: Carpentry, Metallurgy, combat experience.

Edited by Funky-Forum-Alt

RP Name:: Liearn

MC Username: CyberLogPit

Discord: TwigTheTwig#4321

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: None

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Curiosity of the past and a desire to learn

What Skills Can You Bring?: Medical skills, combat experience, scouting

RP Name: Delphi Saoirse

MC Username: Demented_Delila

Discord: Delila#0510

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Asimu’lei

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To learn more of the past, least our future be endangered by it. Besides, it’d be pretty cool to meet a Dragur. Also gotta keep an eye on Daichia and other Asimu’lei folks...

What Skills Can You Bring: Medical skills, motherly life, I’ll be able to use whatever you throw at me! Also have a slayer steel pole spear (oocly lost due to shitty chunks)... so that should help somewhat?

RP Name: Solace

MC Username: Zachosnacko__

Discord: Zach#3854

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Sutica

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Once ‘pon a time I was a young explorer of the Athera lands. Having grown majorly in those lands I want to visit there once again and see the places I once ventured when I was young.

What Skills Can You Bring?: I am a master telekinetic that has been practicing the arts since the beginning of Athera and a conjurationist. Im also a trained medic, woodworker, and navigator of those old lands that I once lived on ranging from Axios, Vailor, and Athera.

RP Name:Evindal Tal’feta

MC Username: Nozgoth

Discord: Nozgoth#5616

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Millstone(leader of millstone) 

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I’ve never been to Athera and this event seems like really fun and a great opportunity to meet new people, also I missed the last voidal event so I wanna come to this. Next, Evindal is interested in discovering some things of the past and witnessing the rest of the realm, whether it be dangerous or not. Finally, this would be the perfect break from the normal old arcas rp and it would be a really great turn of events to be apart of. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: OOC: team player, good person, not toxic etc. IC: Evindal is a strong fighter with lots of experience and a lifetime of battles and tragedies. Finally, Evindal is born a fighter being a strong, battle hardened snow elf with a passion for his craft – also he is a tailor as a part time job so that could maybe help.

RP Name: Kagura Delimoni

MC Username: PrinceJose270

Discord: Iros#2743

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Irrinor

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To learn about the lands of the past. Discover what was in the world before my own time, As a adventurer and hunter this is also an opportunity to explore and document new and old discoveries. From flora to animals. I tend to not seek no fortune, but an opportunity to experience what was considered losted.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Hunting, Medicine. Foraging, Combat as well as perception.

RP Name: Jubilant Jack

MC Username: TheBelidle

Discord: Belidle#0064

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Unaffiliated

Why Do You Wish To Come?: This is an awesome event! Who wouldn’t want to come for some EPIC roleplay! Honestly, discovering things and having such a long roleplay “campaign” is awesome, sort of D&D type stuff. Arcas has been kind of bland currently, so this is an awesome “vacation” out of Arcas to have roleplay whenever I log on and something to do rather than jumping around in Cloud Temple for 2 hours.

What Skills Can You Bring?: A great leader, experienced in combat, monster slayer, and can talk well.