[EVENT] Trip To The Past

Dont_Advertise

RP Name: Ser Konrad Stafyr

MC Username: AndrewTech

Discord: AndrewTech#1007

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Kingdom of Haense (Holy Orenian Empire)

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character is a former chancellor and knight of the Kingdom of Haense, a bookish man who has fought in numerous military engagements and gone on various missions for his monarch over the past several decades. A Sybillan Stafyr interested in the past, he would jump at the chance to revisit the ancient Stafyr County of Werdenburg in order to retrieve lost Almannir artifacts, historical records, and House heirlooms while at the same time on official business for King and Country. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Ser Konrad is one of the few men alive to have killed a living direwolf, possessing a strong strategic mindset and nearly 35 years of experience in martial affairs against man and beast. Tracking and hunting are two of his strong suits, and his fighting skills are quite well honed, choosing to fight with a sword and shield or with a crossbow. In addition, Konrad’s childhood training as a law clerk and his many years in the Haeseni Duma have given him a strong ability to interpret old documents. He is also a retired bureaucrat and a former Lord Palatine, or Chancellor, the Kingdom of Haense and therefore a competent leader of men.

Edited by AndrewTech

RP Name: Avius

MC Username: iMattyz

Discord: Matthias3960

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Northgate

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Invited

What Skills Can You Bring?: Expert warrior, thrilling conversation.

RP Name:: Tiberius Barrow

MC Username: Eddywilson2

Discord: Eddywilson2#2948

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Haense

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Tiberius is the direct descendant of Karl Barbanov who perished killing the giant wyrm that had the Descendents flee Athera. He seeks to retrieve old artifacts from the ruins of Siegrad where Haense was founded with fellow knights of Haense.

On an OOC level, I helped found Haense in Siegrad  in Athera. There are a ton of incredible memories I have of the map that I would like to revisit. The chance to explore the ruins of our nation would be a fantastic roleplay experience I’d like to contribute to.

What Skills Can You Bring?:

IC: Battle command, combat skills, survival skills, beast mastery

OOC: A good attitude, activity, and quality role play and ideas to contribute

Can we fix the server before we do any shitty time travel events please?

RP Name: Prince Georg Alimar

MC Username: Piov

Discord: Piov#9173

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Kingdom of Haense (Holy Orenian Empire)

Why Do You Wish To Come?: My character is the Headmaster of Haense’s academy and seeks to use the opportunity to experience the living past. He is an eager scholar and historian and hopes to archive events and past occurrences for the academy’s students. Devoted to advancing the knowledge and archives of the present, Georg is eager to help learn first-hand and witness the past so as to better teach and record them in the Haense library. He also seeks to use this opportunity to contribute to the curriculum and impart the new generation of human students in the histories and humanities. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Prince Georg brings great intellect about the past and is knowledgeable in the geographical areas of the human realms. Organizing and archiving occurrences are a regular routine for Georg as he is a trained scholar and has studied with various historians. He is also an adept fisherman, baker, and forager. 

RP Name:: Stefan Vyronov

MC Username: legoboy7984

Discord: Legoboy#0060

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska (Holy Orenian Empire)

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To explore old places and for the educational experience perhaps not just for myself but for my character.

What Skills Can You Bring?: By the time this event occurs he’ll be a teenage so little fighting capability, company, and assistance in RP situations.

Edited by Legoboy7984

RP Name: Otto Sigmar

MC Username: Pureimp10

Discord: Pureimp10#4596

Why Do You Wish To Come?:

IC: It was Haense’s leader at the time, Karl Barbanov, that killed the Wyrm that destroyed Athera. It’d be nice for my character, who is a descendant of Karl, to go back and see what his ancestor did.

OOC: Athera was one of the first maps that I actually got to explore and take part in when I was younger. It’s where I met most of my friends that I still hang out with today, and I would love to revisit many of the old places we would RP in.

What Skills Can You Bring?:

Fighting, knowledge of history, scavenger for food and survival skills

RP Name:: Ivan Ruthern-Batavus

MC Username: TwanVanDijk

Discord: twan1070#6986

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Cuz I am always up for your events Myst

What Skills Can You Bring?: High rolling 

RP Name::illian lucis caelum

MC Username:DanteZblue_potat

Discord:DanteZblue_Potato#8984

What Nation Are You Affliated With?:none atm

Why Do You Wish To Come?:illains friends are going 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Medical skills and good with a fishing rod 

Edited by DanteZblue_potato

RP Name: Dak’ir Des’Nox

MC Username: Dakirennis

Discord: Dak#0310

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: The Onyx Sanctum

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I wish to take the darkies on a pilgrimage to their old home!

What Skills Can You Bring?: Spiritualism, good times, and funny smells

RP Name: Charlotte Cecilia

MC Username: Koander

Discord: Koanda#1275

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Oren

Why Do You Wish To Come?: For one, I am a newer player and have never seen Athera. I think it would be really interesting to see a map different from Arcas for the first time. I also think it would lead to nice character development.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Charlotte is an aspiring historian, and skilled with a bow. She’s witty, and intelligent. Her solutions to problems are usually out of the box. Also is somewhat knowledgable with medicine.

RP Name:: Frida Emelie Gant

MC Username: MissToni

Discord: MissToni#0760

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I have never seen Athera and it would be interesting. I also think it would give my character something great as she loves adventures. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Skilled with the blade, bow and Frida has always been good with animals. 

RP Name: Vorion Sturmholm

MC Username: Erilobar

Discord: Erilobar#6916

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I wish to follow the legasy of my father, who sacrificed himself fighting the void, and I hope to gain much experience.

What Skills Can You Bring?: I have some medical knowledge, know which end of a sword is the pointy one, and can read poety. No idea how that last one will help, but we'll see.

RP Name: Beorn Cottonwood

MC Username: PapaBjor

Discord: #Hey0322

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Urguan

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Beorn and myself oocly would love to trace back any historical remains of the forest dwarf kin in Athera since it  took place long before the young dwarf’s time.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Knowledge of forest dwarf craft, hunting skills and a beserker’s fighting style. 

RP Name: Dame Primrose Kortrevich:

MC Username: MikoMonster

Discord: MikoMonster#7384

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To join the congregation of Haeseni men in their quest.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Seasoned sword combat, marksmanship, and basic field medicine.