[EVENT] Trip To The Past

Dont_Advertise

RP Name: Lorina

((MC Username: Axelu

Discord: axelu#4554))

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Not announced

Why Do You Wish To Come?:I have always been fascinated with history and the gradual culmination of events that led to modern society. I, too, am an apprentice to Favnir ( @Harrison ) and would be there to assist with whatever is required of me.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Endurance and my ability to record keep and wield a sword.

RP Name: Clementine

MC Username: Celestea

Discord: celeste#6003

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Al-Faiz

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Everyone she loves and cares for (especially those who care for her are going), she wishes to prove her purpose to those around her, to make everyone proud of her

What Skills Can You Bring?: An optimistic personality, always open to labor and hard work, good tree-climbing skills, knowledgeable on fruit, beautiful dancing skills, creative mind

RP Name: Louisa Antonia Pruvia

MC Username: TheJollySouth

Discord: Cutie South#0001

What Nation Are You Affiliated With?: Helena/Oren

Do You Wish To Come?: Yes.......

What Skills Can You Bring?: My combat skills...

RP Name: Alexander Pruvia

MC Username: SerFinnick

Discord: Finnick#7210

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Oren

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Explore and help. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: Fighter. Historian. 

RP Name::The Lost Haenseman

MC Username: SomebodyHelpMe

Discord: Gavyn#4574

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Haense

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To explore the land that my predecessors walked before me. Also to bring back knowledge of this threat back to Haense.

What Skills Can You Bring?: medical skills, cooking, resourcefulness, knowledge of most plants and their effect, honed survival skills, ability to listen to authority figures, and good luck.

RP Name:: Norli Starbreaker

MC Username: A_New_Noob

Discord: Noobert#4534

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Urguan

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To see the lands of his ancestors, to learn the religious traditions of old clergies, and to find inspiration for writing songs and poems.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Norli has had experience fighting in the past, and has a good understanding of history, including Athera. But most useful is neither of these, but instead Norli’s famous musical talent! Having made countless songs and ballads, Norli will surely be able to give inspiration through his music to those with him on the voyage, and will make great songs and tales of the actions taken by the descendants in Athera.

RP Name: Haskir

MC Username: Rylothh

Discord: Ryloth#6969

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Haelun’or || The White Owls of the Kharajyr

Why Do You Wish To Come?: I wish to explore the lost history of the Kharajyr and their place in this world of Athera, hopefully in a way to connect this history with the other realms. While there may be little to uncover, it is worth the expedition to do so. Additionally, it would be worth the effort to aid in uncovering Haelun’orian history alongside the Mali’thill.

What Skills Can You Bring?: Protection, woodworking/glassworking, leadership skills, medicine skills and historical knowledge.

Spoiler

RP Name:: Vul'asul Leyu'talar

MC Username: TreeSmoothie 

Discord: TreeSmoothie#9844 , Already in the server

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Haelun'or and Northgate/Paladins

Why Do You Wish To Come?: Vul seeks knowledge and she sees this as an opportunity too golden not to take. 

What Skills Can You Bring?: IRPly, charting down anything encountered to preserve ancient history, and, 11/10 cooking skills.

You goons better stay out of my swamp

RP Name: Amir Abbas

MC Username: Arc_Asuno

Discord: Asuno#1141

What Nation Are You Affliated With?: Rosenyr

Why Do You Wish To Come?: To accompany Asger Nria

What Skills Can You Bring?: Archery and Swordfighting, Martials Arts

Finally.

After a extremely and obnoxiously long list.. Epiris closes off all the submissions.

(( The final main crews of the voyage: Paladins, Druids, Dwarves, Orcs, Mali'Ker, Secret Crew, Imperials, and Epiris' Crew.