We Have a Problem

Eddywilson2

1 minute ago, seannie said:

so what pureimp is the sole representative of haense, he’s haense embodied?

you seriously hitting me with this weak stuff you making me doubt you, the rp isnt legit, icarnus says so himself, so what you did was go about trying to claim u making babies with someone who never gave u the approval to make their kid. it aint really rp at that point in the sense of it, more like a veiled ooc attempt to stir shieet up

let **** be stirred 

at least now we can have a discussion ab the shitty dispositions of members of this sever

7 minutes ago, Eddywilson2 said:

Couple things about this.

First off, you weren’t the first Queen-Consort of Haense. That title goes to the esteemed @yopplwasupxxxduring my reign as Petyr I. 

The second part, you bring up a valid point. In generations past, Haense has done a poor job at involving the Queen-Consort in roleplay. We have just started fleshing out the powers of the Queen-Consort. As you may have seen, @Eryanehas been the pioneer in doing so. I highly advise you to check out her multitude of posts and responsibilities in the Haense section. It is an issue we are working to flesh out and solve.

I wouldn’t attack Haense solely on this either. Every kingdom has a problem bringing their leader’s spouse into playing a role. However, if you look at every nation, I’d say Haense is leading the way in doing so. 

bye eddy she was a dead npc and at the time yoppl was playing an imperial court eunuch but no bull sh*t besides that personal jab I am actually glad y’all are doing better and I’m glad y’all are being progressive and more receptive! It is always good to make the consort feel included and less like a pointless trinket, good luck to her and all of you 

1 minute ago, Axelu said:

let **** be stirred 

at least now we can have a discussion ab the shitty dispositions of members of this sever

aight pce

11 minutes ago, Narthok said:

your community is absolute garbage and I don’t really care about who you are sorry bro. 

ah yes another great example by the ever moralist narthok of how a nation leader should act.......

also @marquisee first real queen, queen toruug just a meme @Eddywilson2

6 minutes ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

ah yes another great example by the ever moralist narthok of how a nation leader should act.......

My community doesn’t pretend to something it isn’t nor do I. I make no pretences about that. Maybe if you guys larped less and were more honest with yourselves you’d not be making these kind of posts. 

But yeah lets talk about how you use a non character to snidely insult people on the forums, an absolute pillar over here

Edited by Narthok

2 minutes ago, Narthok said:

My community doesn’t to pretend something it isn’t nor do I. I make no pretences about that. 

True as ****, unironically. fml

1 minute ago, Narthok said:

My community doesn’t to pretend something it isn’t nor do I. I make no pretences about that. Maybe if you guys larped less and were more honest with yourselves you’d not be making these kind of posts. 

But yeah lets talk about how you use a non character to snidely insult people on the forums, an absolute pillar over here

yet you do the same **** if not more so as a nation leader, i aint commanding folk nor repping a community unlike ur hypocritical ass

8 minutes ago, marquisee said:

bye eddy she was a dead npc and at the time yoppl was playing an imperial court eunuch but no bull sh*t besides that personal jab I am actually glad y’all are doing better and I’m glad y’all are being progressive and more receptive! It is always good to make the consort feel included and less like a pointless trinket, good luck to her and all of you 

6 minutes ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

also @marquisee first real queen, queen toruug just a meme @Eddywilson2

Wasn’t meant to be a personal jab @marquiseeam sorry. Was triggered by my great npc wife. Ily

9 minutes ago, Lackless_ said:

I like minecraft too

9d7ac36a2b82cb3a3ffc869106f1e4d7.png

Just now, yopplwasupxxx said:

yet you do the same **** if not more so as a nation leader, i aint commanding folk nor repping a community unlike ur hypocritical ass

I do the same ****? Do I consistently lie and harass women? Do I make massive OOC whines to staff? Do I stack staff with my sycophants and leverage that to my own advantage? Do I whine about ‘racism’ and ‘slurs’ while conducting them myself? 

Such a non argument lmao. I represent my community for a reason. There is a reason we have always been one of the most prolific new player friendly nations. 

There is no toxicity in Honesty

This is it. This about sums it up for me. 

@JuliusAakerlund shoulda made me queen of haense, that’s all. But I was just too much of a ‘mediocre friend’.

5 minutes ago, Narthok said:

I do the same ****? Do I consistently lie and harass women? Do I make massive OOC whines to staff? Do I stack staff with my sycophants and leverage that to my own advantage? Do I whine about ‘racism’ and ‘slurs’ while conducting them myself? 

Such a non argument lmao. I represent my community for a reason. There is a reason we have always been one of the most prolific new player friendly nations. 

There is no toxicity in Honesty

have I done any of that ****? no I haven’t, go find me one time I have

the hypocrisy reeks off you like a smelly turd, you actively try to kill communities, stir war because the bunnyboys want a war, and allow objectively racist and vile individuals to fly your banner because all you wanna do is win win win. Hell your entire philosophy is based on some “weak should fear the strong” bs and how CONQUERING and DESTROYING other places will somehow make yourself feel better because one time in the past Haense was at war with you (a war, mind you, that you had started)

all because you are honest about being an asshat doesn’t make you any less an asshat

4 minutes ago, JoelTheGinger said:

This is it. This about sums it up for me. 

@JuliusAakerlund shoulda made me queen of haense, that’s all. But I was just too much of a ‘mediocre friend’.

tenor.gif

ihy

Alrighty folks, since this thread has turned into an uncivil forest fire that can not be saved at quarter past midnight. I am throwing a lock on this thread.

Roleplay is Roleplay there is no need to insult, belittle, call out or cause this much of an OOC ruckus over it all. I hope Eddy’s post is true and the community he is part of takes it to heart and makes some noteable changes. 

At the end of the day, this is Minecraft and is not worth the stress, headaches and boiling blood some are venting with at this moment. If you must continue your debates among yourselves, take it off the forums.