The Astral Anomaly; School of the Stars

cruzazul

((mcname: NOZGOD )) 

((discord: NOZGOD#5616 ))

Name: Evindal

Relevant experience: ”I am eager to learn more on the topic...” a scribble would occur before continuing “I can heal and also, I am known to be of knowledge even though I have had a short time living. Finally, I can provide many skills if necessary to further our goal – Tailor work, combat, scribes and more.” The application would be signed – Evindal, the Shepherd

13 hours ago, NOZGOD said:

((mcname: NOZGOD )) 

((discord: NOZGOD#5616 ))

Name: Evindal

Relevant experience: ”I am eager to learn more on the topic...” a scribble would occur before continuing “I can heal and also, I am known to be of knowledge even though I have had a short time living. Finally, I can provide many skills if necessary to further our goal – Tailor work, combat, scribes and more.” The application would be signed – Evindal, the Shepherd

A missive is returned with haste to the applicant. “Your application has been processed. In the coming days I will schedule an interview where we will determine your best placement within the college. The interest you show in the school is duly appreciated.” -Duarte de Antunyes

mcname: Neilio_Xtreme

discord: AwayFromKangaroo#6637

Name: Gan Xing

Relevant experience: 

After translation from a more literate passerby and the best grammar corrections an old shipwright mentor could provide, the letter reads,

”Me, Gan Xing, wish to more know me bright friends in the sky.  Me life be in debt to them for much safe passages. Me know much stars with only me eye.

On the sides that, me be no stranger to dancing decks and swinging rigging. No seizing, no splices left not done when me be aboard. Think of me your ship’s best friend.”

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.