The 1.14 Problem - Update III

mmat

4 minutes ago, Braxis said:

Telanir did notify the Staff Team of his holiday leave fairly early into December.  Stating he would be back during the New Year, now at this point we are awaiting his return to fix this current server issue or for Tythus to do so.

Or at the least one of them give Korvic the access he needs to fix the server since Llir wasn't able too. Just for clarification purposes.

ah, right, so he’s not just competely MIA, that’s good at least

To not just focus on the negative section of this, I honestly think we need to give Korvic a HUGE round of applause, even if he can’t currently use what he’s been working on due to things he can’t control. That is a giant undertaking for one person, and we’re so lucky to have someone like him around that’d be willing to even try to tackle that alone.

30 minutes ago, Zaerie said:

To not just focus on the negative section of this, I honestly think we need to give Korvic a HUGE round of applause, even if he can’t currently use what he’s been working on due to things he can’t control. That is a giant undertaking for one person, and we’re so lucky to have someone like him around that’d be willing to even try to tackle that alone.

I agree, but we also have. Whenever Korvic pops up in Discord or OOC or the forums (and even when he's not), players (quite rightfully) shower him with praise. Korvic has been our shining light these past weeks. We need a tribute to him IG. I should start the Church of Korvic. 

I would highly appreciate an update post when and if Korvic ever gets the permission he needs. It would be happily received from myself. Even if its not a post, a ping in discord would be delicious.