Come get a Mug Chibi!

Rella101

Ever want to just be stuck in a cup of Chai tea?

Spoiler

Snowchibi by Rella-Adopts

How about committing a MHELONY?

Spoiler

Mehlony by Rella-Adopts

Image result for branch divider transparent background

FEAR NOT!  

Today you can get your own mug chibis. 

PRICES!

2000 mina, or $7.00 USD per chibi

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU!

Please follow the format below!

MC Username: 

Character name: 

Discord name:
-----------
Mina or USD:
Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina)
(Price will be paid before file is given)
----------
Skin – Frontal view and side views (DO NOT send the skin file)

References of hair –

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.)
Any Details I need to know? – 
Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth)
Cup Type:

Liquid: Yes/No

Do you want anything on the mug:
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay?

MC Username: harreson

Character name: Favnir

Discord name: Harrison#6969
-----------
Mina or USD: usd
Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina)
(Price will be paid before file is given) I don’t think so.
----------

Spoiler

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=-3&phi=10&time=354&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=94&phi=6&time=302&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=182&phi=3&time=62&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=272&phi=7&time=122&width=600&height=800

References of hair – 

Spoiler

m2LOOwL.png

WUdZxYF.png

tlvbInY.png

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.)

Do whatever you think would suit him best ?
Any Details I need to know? – Nothing specficially. You can always ask anything further.
Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth)

Bored/Grumpy looking
Cup Type: British tea cup

Do you want anything on the mug: Maybe just make it seem slightly old/cracked in places. Otherwise, no.
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : no ofc not you must finish this immeditaely or else i will freak out

MC Username: WhiteDahlia

Character name: Christopher Barrow

Discord name: Vic#6784

-----------

Mina or USD: Mina

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) A mop in his right hand

----------

Spoiler

0uQpRHiTz971AvndFIcBe24xYLp2z-kCv122sfoYy_dI080g4tj3RQmMqyf6bej4D6Of5X5pAx-U0MT7oT67dX4VeSuc8edl0-LdzLnEXGVVR_9ve9FfSYsyp-HuZ-n208S08ABi864qoDVmZa_DBxP5eHgrkpt8v2pG4e5XCPCB55NsPqykHKK27LXJnQ8QU5XSIBOw9DggvXG_MlmPcVxwceuwLgLG1PZtPhsD-5w8qSO1bLoTBzv8z5KgN_S0_f6C68t-4VRcGUDnyUCRB11olvB9lThSxgoh197Vx3REuQcDk9rzln4A5JrQMzY-QyuWiHj40oaySv3qWEBPMBbilmAMQQl8GUhbbc3gJ1rK0ISjYFJjPebcjBqsPUURigxNjIuVwYUMFnkkABGbglt4MYcpcOJxW2Z_02awohqXGpefqeZ-Pbg05Sqj0OPQz7H_aDJTOyPkUx67izn95PJAtOCJ-aF1pquQZFxEiG8LcyeG8qD6I4oXS0eX4QYNF2zlFbQI7tJHEoVPjr2GVU5xqCkFdy6G

References of hair – 

Spoiler

AL-PmtgTkeXqzsH6KiRkoD2PvUaL6RYBHv0XJOoaS4iXkSqcZIvGXr5neO3HGLrrVGay1rWfua_EzwzwdW74Nas7plgOAWzudHrnu_WvwXMPIWG8_tRCdsMjxv5VOt3k3Oeg0Lvu

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Holding his mop up like a sword.

Any Details I need to know? – His hair is quite messy, but everything else about him is very neat.

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Slightly annoyed

Cup Type: Tea cup

Liquid: Yes

Do you want anything on the mug: A rose, if possible

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course!

3 hours ago, Frott said:

reserve

Finished

3 hours ago, Harrison said:

MC Username: harreson

Character name: Favnir

Discord name: Harrison#6969
-----------
Mina or USD: usd
(Price will be paid before file is given) I don’t think so.
----------

Reveal hidden contents

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=-3&phi=10&time=354&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=94&phi=6&time=302&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=182&phi=3&time=62&width=600&height=800

body.png?skin=8e365632002a0b45&model=classic&theta=272&phi=7&time=122&width=600&height=800

References of hair – 

Reveal hidden contents

m2LOOwL.png

WUdZxYF.png

tlvbInY.png

Do whatever you think would suit him best ?
Any Details I need to know? – Nothing specficially. You can always ask anything further.

Bored/Grumpy looking
Cup Type: British tea cup

Do you want anything on the mug: Maybe just make it seem slightly old/cracked in places. Otherwise, no.
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : no ofc not you must finish this immeditaely or else i will freak out

Harrison by Rella-Adopts

2 hours ago, Vic said:

-----------

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) A mop in his right hand

----------

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

0uQpRHiTz971AvndFIcBe24xYLp2z-kCv122sfoYy_dI080g4tj3RQmMqyf6bej4D6Of5X5pAx-U0MT7oT67dX4VeSuc8edl0-LdzLnEXGVVR_9ve9FfSYsyp-HuZ-n208S08ABi864qoDVmZa_DBxP5eHgrkpt8v2pG4e5XCPCB55NsPqykHKK27LXJnQ8QU5XSIBOw9DggvXG_MlmPcVxwceuwLgLG1PZtPhsD-5w8qSO1bLoTBzv8z5KgN_S0_f6C68t-4VRcGUDnyUCRB11olvB9lThSxgoh197Vx3REuQcDk9rzln4A5JrQMzY-QyuWiHj40oaySv3qWEBPMBbilmAMQQl8GUhbbc3gJ1rK0ISjYFJjPebcjBqsPUURigxNjIuVwYUMFnkkABGbglt4MYcpcOJxW2Z_02awohqXGpefqeZ-Pbg05Sqj0OPQz7H_aDJTOyPkUx67izn95PJAtOCJ-aF1pquQZFxEiG8LcyeG8qD6I4oXS0eX4QYNF2zlFbQI7tJHEoVPjr2GVU5xqCkFdy6G

References of hair – 

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

AL-PmtgTkeXqzsH6KiRkoD2PvUaL6RYBHv0XJOoaS4iXkSqcZIvGXr5neO3HGLrrVGay1rWfua_EzwzwdW74Nas7plgOAWzudHrnu_WvwXMPIWG8_tRCdsMjxv5VOt3k3Oeg0Lvu

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Holding his mop up like a sword.

Any Details I need to know? – His hair is quite messy, but everything else about him is very neat.

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Slightly annoyed

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course!

You’re next!

(WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT AND LONG POST IN SPOILERS! Sorry if it looks wacky ;-;)

Spoiler

MC Username: KrisCuddlebug

Character name: Eryniel (Half Wood Elf/High Elf)

Discord name: (Will send)

-----------

Accessories: A bow and/or a quiver please

Skin – My friend was going to re-design her and use the reference picture as the main source of inspiration for her body/outfit. I wouldn't really use their current skin as a reference ;-;

References of hair – Her hair will pretty much be like the reference picture with the shorter hair, except darker like the full body reference.

Eryniel_body1.jpg

image0.jpeg

Any preferred pose – Please refer to the picture ?

eryniel_chibi_pose1.jpg

Any Details I need to know? – She has a burn scar on the right side of her face, arm and leg.

Expression – Please refer to the pose picture! Since you said no feet or lower body, her arms could be resting on the side of the cup or something.

Cup Type: I'll leave this up to you! Liquid: Whichever one you think would be best!

Do you want anything on the mug: I can't really think of anything at the moment.

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me. When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course! Don't stress and thank you for the opportunity!

#1 (In spoiler is a gift I will be paying for someone ? )

Spoiler

MC Username:

EagleEyeKK (or FlyingEagleEye)

Character name:

Ariselle

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None

----------

body.png?skin=8fea980930d91447&model=sli

References of hair –

il_570xN.1996216460_aotj.jpg

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Something like this reference will do! Do what’s easy for you though!

ca88157f1227e1ba80ab41aca4e679f2--anime-

Any Details I need to know? – Not really except she’s a high elf!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean!

Liquid: Whichever is easier!

Do you want anything on the mug: Nope

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? ?

Yes I understand, take all the time you need! ?

#2 My Character Ariselle!

Spoiler

MC Username:

Character name:

Alydril Daemyr

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None (Unless if you count Alydril’s blindfold cause she’s blind!)

----------

body.png?skin=1b09ee34ac7352dd&model=sli

References of hair –

71mNPzzSRUL._SY355_.jpg

a8188734.png

OR

unknown.png

FAR LEFT HAIR DOWN

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Whichever you prefer would fit or be easy for you! Though this is cute I imagine her head sticking out like “Hello there.”

71a9311c3e7d9b09ac6a767b026de990.jpg?res

Any Details I need to know? – Blind Dark Elf Druid!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean! Something similar to the picture above, or of her relaxing.

Cup Type: Wooden / Nature Teacup?

Do you want anything on the mug: Maybe the cup could say “Lotus”

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? :

#3 Alydril my Druid!

MC Username: Jallentime

Character name: Old Rattlesnake

Discord name: JallenDivine#2639
-----------
Mina or USD: USD
(Price will be paid before file is given) None
----------

1.png.76f44e6c93e3f96f73d858f743011488.png2.png.660b9a74f5fed7e0231d9041f3f82ab0.png

References of hair – am bald

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Coiled up inside the cup with the chin resting on the edge of the glass
Any Details I need to know? – Don’t think so
Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) angery
Cup Type: Shot Glass

Liquid: Either or, whatever you think would look better.

-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : I GUESS

reserved

Reserved

MC Username: RaiderBlue 

Character name: Asger

Discord name: Raider#3404

-----------

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina)None

----------

Spoiler

2079721512_bodyfront.thumb.png.09e8852f39f48d17ab725425255a9159.png559288419_bodyside1.thumb.png.e0a90e0aec081398c165312ec41e0156.png652755940_bodyback.thumb.png.4aecf02a7fbb32dbbf066ce0008695eb.png224019234_bodyside2.thumb.png.caf729cdeaf872686dc18e03a60228f9.png

References of hair –

Spoiler

Asger.png?width=492&height=676

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.)Nope

Any Details I need to know? – He has a nice little gold circlet

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) A little smirk

Cup Type: A grey stemless wine cup.

Do you want anything on the mug: Some lightly colored red wine

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Yepo

MC Username: RaiderBlue 

Character name: Khoren

Discord name: Raider#3404

-----------

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina)None

----------

Spoiler

bodyside2.thumb.png.5c8ef70ef281511a7761b70fb87dbc5a.pngbodyback.thumb.png.f3633324d0c31588259be638887d5ce6.pngbodyside1.thumb.png.443d606b24580a2f8eb8b04f2fd33176.pngbodyfront.thumb.png.be86b551634781fc18115104a5a2b0a7.png

References of hair –

Spoiler

1009515242_KhorenVes.jpg.f9463ffd6657b9c0d73c5584c2b45dcf.jpg

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.)Nope

Any Details I need to know? – He Is made out of rocks opposed to his propaganda photo

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) He is a rock man so just neutral

Cup Type: A wooden beerstein. 

Liquid: No

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Yepo

MC Username: _Sug

Character name: Vassago

Discord name: You have it  
-----------
(Price will be paid before file is given) A wand in his hand.
----------

body.png?skin=ff7094db644dc5b5&model=cla

References of hair –

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Elbows on the lid of the cup, his chin resting on his left hand and his wand in his right. 
Any Details I need to know? – Vassago’s chest is covered in glowing white  tattoos, his skin is a moderate (leaning towards brighter) purple with dark purple hair. His eyes glow white with a hue around them as well. His wand looks like this: 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161128014522

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) A coy grin on his face.
Cup Type: A wine goblet (Gold)

Liquid: Yes/No Yes

Do you want anything on the mug: Some gems around the rim and base.
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Yes

Edited by The Redneck

Aaah these are so cute Rella. ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Rella101 said:

MC Username: Vaynth

Character name: Eirena

Discord name: Vaynth#1888
-----------
Accessories: It would be adorable if she were holding a mini version of the tea cup she’s in
----------

Spoiler

image.png.dd25fa56f501e0854c79979ffb40067d.png
image.png.3c3d684e6160e24df648138b647ea79b.png

References of hair – (her hair is longer now as seen in the skin, but feel free to draw it whichever length)

Spoiler

7nSkXU_BeTu_DbgMXpEupRQpSaV6PseyBwfI3JsbAMNnE8Qrn3HQ1aVy63aNpW1Ba-dOZNZe5ezLE3Jjzn9m53AeSFEAf5T058Zo528GFHFPRJyXpOTlpYHISaXFcK-RC2v7nIfe
s_H3S6Eshwn1xf18LV9lreNIhGj64iaPX4Xqqg-XVRVthlObRrmfR2vyexigSfRNXFPT-6Pz6aBek_TIvc77cc0f0FmZk5DI_fLcOde72-bsXPj0ilslL88Z9H3_nHKz4lIixOkl

5CEMX92.png

e0827287362f7d95321535562a13a2d5.png
Any Details I need to know? – She has freckles and rosey cheeks
The same expression as in the pose I referenced
Cup Type: I like the chai tea cup. So anything similar to that

Liquid: Sure

Do you want anything on the mug: Anything you think would be fitting. Not necessary though
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay?
Yes, of course! Take your time

20 hours ago, Vic said:

-----------

----------

Spoiler

Hide contents

References of hair – 

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

-------

Vic by Rella-Adopts

17 hours ago, EagleEyeKK said:

(WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT AND LONG POST IN SPOILERS! Sorry if it looks wacky ;-;)

Reveal hidden contents

MC Username: KrisCuddlebug

Character name: Eryniel (Half Wood Elf/High Elf)

Discord name: (Will send)

-----------

Accessories: A bow and/or a quiver please

Skin – My friend was going to re-design her and use the reference picture as the main source of inspiration for her body/outfit. I wouldn't really use their current skin as a reference ;-;

References of hair – Her hair will pretty much be like the reference picture with the shorter hair, except darker like the full body reference.

Eryniel_body1.jpg

image0.jpeg

Any preferred pose – Please refer to the picture ?

eryniel_chibi_pose1.jpg

Any Details I need to know? – She has a burn scar on the right side of her face, arm and leg.

Expression – Please refer to the pose picture! Since you said no feet or lower body, her arms could be resting on the side of the cup or something.

Cup Type: I'll leave this up to you! Liquid: Whichever one you think would be best!

Do you want anything on the mug: I can't really think of anything at the moment.

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me. When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course! Don't stress and thank you for the opportunity!

#1 (In spoiler is a gift I will be paying for someone ? )

Reveal hidden contents

MC Username:

Character name:

Ariselle

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None

----------

References of hair –

il_570xN.1996216460_aotj.jpg

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Something like this reference will do! Do what’s easy for you though!

ca88157f1227e1ba80ab41aca4e679f2--anime-

Any Details I need to know? – Not really except she’s a high elf!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean!

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? ?

#2 My Character Ariselle!

Reveal hidden contents

MC Username:

Character name:

Alydril Daemyr

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None (Unless if you count Alydril’s blindfold cause she’s blind!)

----------

References of hair –

71mNPzzSRUL._SY355_.jpg

a8188734.png

OR

unknown.png

FAR LEFT HAIR DOWN

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Whichever you prefer would fit or be easy for you! Though this is cute I imagine her head sticking out like “Hello there.”

71a9311c3e7d9b09ac6a767b026de990.jpg?res

Any Details I need to know? – Blind Dark Elf Druid!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean! Something similar to the picture above, or of her relaxing.

Cup Type: Wooden / Nature Teacup?

Do you want anything on the mug: Maybe the cup could say “Lotus”

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? :

#3 Alydril my Druid!

You will be done later tonight!