On 1/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Kimika said:

reserved

On 1/9/2020 at 9:03 PM, Old-Rattlesnake said:

MC Username: Jallentime

Character name: Old Rattlesnake

Discord name: JallenDivine#2639
-----------
Mina or USD: USD
Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina)
(Price will be paid before file is given) None
----------
Skin – Frontal view and side views (DO NOT send the skin file)

1.png.76f44e6c93e3f96f73d858f743011488.png2.png.660b9a74f5fed7e0231d9041f3f82ab0.png

References of hair – am bald

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Coiled up inside the cup with the chin resting on the edge of the glass
Any Details I need to know? – Don’t think so
Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) angery
Cup Type: Shot Glass

Liquid: Either or, whatever you think would look better.

Do you want anything on the mug: Nope
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : I GUESS

On 1/9/2020 at 7:48 PM, EagleEyeKK said:

(WARNING: LOTS OF TEXT AND LONG POST IN SPOILERS! Sorry if it looks wacky ;-;)

Reveal hidden contents

MC Username: KrisCuddlebug

Character name: Eryniel (Half Wood Elf/High Elf)

Discord name: (Will send)

-----------

Mina or USD: Mina

Accessories: A bow and/or a quiver please

Skin – My friend was going to re-design her and use the reference picture as the main source of inspiration for her body/outfit. I wouldn't really use their current skin as a reference ;-;

References of hair – Her hair will pretty much be like the reference picture with the shorter hair, except darker like the full body reference.

Eryniel_body1.jpg

image0.jpeg

Any preferred pose – Please refer to the picture ?

eryniel_chibi_pose1.jpg

Any Details I need to know? – She has a burn scar on the right side of her face, arm and leg.

Expression – Please refer to the pose picture! Since you said no feet or lower body, her arms could be resting on the side of the cup or something.

Cup Type: I'll leave this up to you! Liquid: Whichever one you think would be best!

Do you want anything on the mug: I can't really think of anything at the moment.

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me. When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course! Don't stress and thank you for the opportunity!

#1 (In spoiler is a gift I will be paying for someone ? )

Hide contents

MC Username:

EagleEyeKK (or FlyingEagleEye)

Character name:

Ariselle

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None

(Price will be paid before file is given)

----------

body.png?skin=8fea980930d91447&model=sli

References of hair –

il_570xN.1996216460_aotj.jpg

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Something like this reference will do! Do what’s easy for you though!

ca88157f1227e1ba80ab41aca4e679f2--anime-

Any Details I need to know? – Not really except she’s a high elf!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean!

Cup Type: Tea cup

Liquid: Whichever is easier!

Do you want anything on the mug: Nope

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? ?

Yes I understand, take all the time you need! ?

#2 My Character Ariselle!

Hide contents

MC Username:

EagleEyeKK (or FlyingEagleEye)

Character name:

Alydril Daemyr

Discord name:

You have it

-----------

Mina or USD:

Minas

Accessories: (Extra accessories will cost an extra 1-5 USD depending on complexity, or 500-1000 mina) None (Unless if you count Alydril’s blindfold cause she’s blind!)

(Price will be paid before file is given)

----------

body.png?skin=1b09ee34ac7352dd&model=sli

References of hair –

71mNPzzSRUL._SY355_.jpg

a8188734.png

OR

unknown.png

FAR LEFT HAIR DOWN

Any preferred pose – (Please remember this is a chibi, short arms, and will not show anything above the chest.) Whichever you prefer would fit or be easy for you! Though this is cute I imagine her head sticking out like “Hello there.”

71a9311c3e7d9b09ac6a767b026de990.jpg?res

Any Details I need to know? – Blind Dark Elf Druid!

Expression – (Please note I do not draw eyes, they are cute little beans or other styles, this is mainly for the mouth) Really shy, but kind and sweet bean! Something similar to the picture above, or of her relaxing.

Cup Type: Wooden / Nature Teacup?

Liquid: Whichever is easier!

Do you want anything on the mug: Maybe the cup could say “Lotus”

-------

Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? :

Yes I understand, take all the time you need! ?

#3 Alydril my Druid!

All done!

On 1/9/2020 at 10:00 PM, TheIchorDruid said:

Reserved

I’ll be up with you soon!

MC Username: ShannonLeigh

Character name: Margaret Antonia Helvets

Discord name: lady bean#3494
-----------
Mina or USD: Minas
Accessories: Nona
----------
Skin – 

Spoiler

image.png.535461b6930327522e0c3b93f52da86c.pngimage.png.fb8cdc505a00f2cc867f93d96cff6f83.png

References of hair –

Spoiler

Something I could imagine my character "Maire Kilburn" wearing.María Bernad on Instagram: “On saturday we wear lilac ?”

Any preferred pose – Leaning on/gripping the side of the cup while inside the cup
Any Details I need to know? – 
Expression – A cutesy blushing smile! Doing eyes like ^ ^ is fine!
Cup Type: Something like this!!

Spoiler

Image result for teacup

Liquid: No

Do you want anything on the mug: If you could have a cute little teaspoon and a saucer with the cup that would be cute~
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : yes!

PS: I know this drawing might have a lot of detail because of her dress/hat/the cup, and I am willing to pay WHATEVER you want in minas, or even do a trade for a skin in addition to payment! Here is my PMC if you’re interested in doing a trade~ thanks so much!!

MC Username: Criala

Character name: Neia Csarathaire and Zolitas

Discord name: Zadie#4764
-----------
Mina or USD: Minas
Accessories: None!

----------
Skin – 

Spoiler

Zol's skin

wOpT0zJsplFNgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Neia’s skin

body.png?skin=feecd02665a07c39&model=slim&theta=-2&phi=5&time=158&width=600&height=800

References of hair –

Spoiler

coupleartneia.png

Any preferred pose – Neia leaning against Zol is good!
Any Details I need to know? – Neia has a red flame tattoo going up her right arm.
Expression – Smiles are good.
Cup Type: Tea cup.

Liquid: Yes.

Do you want anything on the mug: Yes, an open book please!
-------
Do you understand that I do this as a hobby and will do yours in order, by saying yes you agree to not rush me.  When I get to it, I get to it, okay? : Of course! ?