The Lag and Plans For Future

Korvic

Korvic, I just wana say:

You all are amazing, and I have faith this issue will be solved ❤️

Tbh, I feel like Korvic is putting a fuckload of time into this and I am sure he is doing whatever he can so  +1!

Nexus 2.0 pls.

Please actually do make a professions system and custom crafting again. Make it less grindy. I loved the old custom crafting so much and it allowed us to have special items. Like actually making chainmail armor. It was just so neat and unique. I really think it enhanced the experience. Obviously make it not grindy. That was everyone’s complaint.

Edit: Also you’re doing great and we love you.

1 minute ago, MeteorDragon said:

Love ya Korvic and good job- but you’re not an Ashwood. We’ll work on that after the lag

You just need to make a Pearlrift, actually.

Just want to say, I think we all greatly appreciate the work you are putting in and the amount of effort that you are expending to make this server better – despite how wasted it may see with your superiors not even having the decency to be here.

I think Telanir and Kowaman basically vanishing after another grandiose speech about the future of LoTC and giving us radio silence after 1.14 killed any semblance of performance the server had, and its just shameful and disgusting that you don’t have anywhere near the amount of access you need to actually make a difference. The server being down for 24 hours is testament to that.

Just because you aren’t appreciated by the people telling you what to do, doesn’t mean you aren’t appreciated by us.

Thanks for the update, you’re doing great work!

So is this one not by matty because he got gassed after his call outs in the last?

this is a joke. I love you korvic 

Its ok. Im 26 hours in to my stardew valley farm. 

13 minutes ago, Korvic said:

Nexus 2.0 pls

Stop calling it Nexus you boomers. What you describe is a professions system, call it as such.

Sounds like Nexus to me

Thank you so much for all you’ve been doing and have done for the server, Korvic. I don’t think words can express just how thankful the community is for the work you are doing. 

Just now, Fury_Fire said:

So is this one not by matty because he got gassed after his call outs in the last?

this is a joke. I love you korvic 

I’m not gonna lie, I was avoiding making a post because I didn’t really have much to report on the matter up until this point that wasn’t just vague and possibly misleading. I don’t wanna do that to people.