[✗] [Magic Lore] – Telekinesis

Starfelt

On 1/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, Jenny_Bobbs said:

You’ve never been able to manipulate organics >.>

Not true, we were able to controll plant life. that is now also gone. I normaly use my telekenisis for herb collecting becouse some are very tender and required a low or not even the touching of the herb in question using telekenisis was a good way to collect them. definatly when the were toxic or corrosive.

1 hour ago, nepir said:

Not true, we were able to controll plant life. that is now also gone. I normaly use my telekenisis for herb collecting becouse some are very tender and required a low or not even the touching of the herb in question using telekenisis was a good way to collect them. definatly when the were toxic or corrosive.

Organic matter, of any kind beyond dead, cannot and could never be manipulated. So you could manipulate a dead and broken off tree branch, but not while it was connected to a living tree.

12 hours ago, Sorcerio said:

Organic matter, of any kind beyond dead, cannot and could never be manipulated. So you could manipulate a dead and broken off tree branch, but not while it was connected to a living tree.

Seems hella dumb. 

Thank you for submitting your piece! Your piece is now under review and a reply will be given once a verdict has been reached.

This lore is pending, you will be sent a forum PM in the next 24 hours with a list of issues that need to be fixed.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.

Lore merged and given to Kenzo74’s write.