Moderation's {Late} Update - January 2020

Tigergiri

23 hours ago, Kiiwi said:

Giving Community team the power to decide if a player is unbanned or not is stupid as **** and it was proven that it was with Bard’s ban when an admin had to step in because ct couldnt handle it apparently. 

CT couldn't handle Bard's ban properly because it was an admin ban. If an admin bans a player, the ban infraction history is not accessible to mods OR CT members. Therefore, it's hard to properly handle a case when they can't see the exact reason he was banned. 

23 minutes ago, KaleyKitty said:

CT couldn't handle Bard's ban properly because it was an admin ban. If an admin bans a player, the ban infraction history is not accessible to mods OR CT members. Therefore, it's hard to properly handle a case when they can't see the exact reason he was banned. 

Then why are they handling the appeal?

On 1/13/2020 at 8:03 PM, Kaelan said:

I’m going to ******* steal your kid, Syko.

woah.... that’s a bit toxic bud

huh.

11 hours ago, Luminaire said:

Then why are they handling the appeal?

Cause grool is dumb and gave it to them anyway ?

On 1/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, Fireheart said:

fireheart appears from nowhere to talk about sykos screaming child

On 1/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, Fireheart said:

I’m sorry Fireheart. You’re right, that was needlessly toxic towards my friend Syko. These aren’t the values that you instilled in me during our time on staff...

I just – I get so angry and can’t help it. Ever since you left us...

@Sykogenic I’m sorry, Syko. 

5 minutes ago, Kaelan said:

I’m sorry Fireheart. You’re right, that was needlessly toxic towards my friend Syko. These aren’t the values that you instilled in me during our time on staff...

I just – I get so angry and can’t help it. Ever since you left us...

@Sykogenic I’m sorry, Syko. 

I unironically miss Fireheart at this current point in time.

Might have fostered and enabled Pun, but at least he remembered to use Discord once a week.

Also, I do not accept your apology you snake. 

12 hours ago, Sykogenic said:

I unironically miss Fireheart at this current point in time.

Might have fostered and enabled Pun, but at least he remembered to use Discord once a week.

Though he allowed Sakura to roam, unsure of how the potential trade-off is looking

Even though I will forever hold a grudge against @Fireheart for using me as a scapegoat, I will still admit he ran a better moderation team than the mess that is around now. He worked to expand the GM’s numbers so they could maximize players in each race, group, and time zone. Instead, @Telanir and co helped cut the numbers completely and drive away any competent individuals and create a hell hole. The current GM team seems like it goes back to the original ‘We all suck at our job but we will act like we’re doing things and make ourselves feel proud for doing absolutely nothing’ mindset that hasn’t been seen in years. Every team has dropped in standards and it’s pathetic, but the GM Team is the one team that helps keep the server alive and moving. Instead you have a useless team that does nothing and uses bureaucracy as it’s scapegoat. @BlueBudgie sat as players were called re****ed in OOC and said she can’t do anything because it’s harassment and she’s not allowed to handle that, so the player continued. 

Honestly, I would take Fireheart back instead of this Coal Miner Union circle jerk. At least he tried to do something efficiently.