Safety Team

Telanir

5 hours ago, frill said:

can’t call you a liar for this one

which one you calling me a liar for sir?

Image result for sweat blob emoji

2 hours ago, ElvenMomma said:

Honestly the biggest lesson here for staff to learn here is learning to come up with risk management when it comes to implementing ideas. Most of the time anyone tries to do anything they never assess the risks that could arise with their idea and because they never do that you get something like the Safety Team (which finding out the origins behind the idea makes me even mad it was completely bastardize). As far as I can tell no risks were ever considered when making this team, and I doubt any time was taken to decide what to do if this idea didn’t work out. The reason this team was conceptualized in the first place was due to the shitty handling of harassment cases on part of the staff team regarding people displaying predatory behavior to people and under aged people in general.

Please just give the person, who actually spent the time assessing the risks involved in making something like this rather than just turning it into a shitty band-aid because the forums blew up because Tythus was unable to deal with the situation and you weren’t trusted to deal with it correctly and quietly, the ability to do so.

Who’s this person?

i feel unsafe without them