CONSEQUENCES

Icarnus

Renelian Head of Clinic, Marzoss Devione, hears of the war while stockpiling the Renelian clinic. “Well, time to crusade against the Suticans, this should be fun!” The infamous ‘ker chimed, an apparent grin on her features. ”I’m surprised this hasn’t been done sooner. Let Luara’s wrath teach them not to trifle with those who see Luara's light.”

Spoiler

Laurir’ker and Tribune of Renelia Leilatha Devione looked towards her fellow council members with a smile. “May Sutica learn that they cannot run from Luara’s wrath.” She said proudly. “Let this be a lesson to all who try to stand in our way.”

“After all these years... finally!” An old man would comment, tears welling up in his eyes.

Spoiler

The robed Mali’ker took glance to those gathered within the stone walls of Magarh’lin. “A citizen slain? There shall be no wait then. We burn the trade city to the ground. Prepare the siege weapons. Prepare the blades and armorment my kin.” The dark elf took a slow and low sigh. Turning about to retire. To adorn metallic mask and plate. “And so the Azulite strikes once more. Hiding in the shadows. As the Vindicators once did, so shall we drive this scourge from the land. Luara bless us all. You know the plan, save who we can, warn those that do not listen, and kill any who stand before Luara’s will.” A nod was given, before the Seer departed the room. 

High Prince Lyemar Aureon hums softly as he hears the news of his close allies to the south. “Interesting,” the ‘Ame would state as he looked out to the city where his kin resided. 

Xavis would laugh to himself and spit in Renalia’s general direction ”Oh how funny! They forgot to mention how she tried to kidnap my grandchild! You know what, maybe I should have let her hurt my family and break the law, tisk, my bad.” The elf says the last part in a clearly sarcastic tone as he stretches his legs.

”Tell me, Ailmar – if that is not cause enough for war, what is?”

As his brother spoke to him, Ailmar nodded. ”Ti, Mal’onn. No longer shall the Azulites of Sutica hinder us. No longer shall this filth stain our blessed halls. No longer shall they step in the way of the Mali’ker!” He stood up from his seat, and left the room. ”Luara wills it, lliran, the Sutican filth shall be purged from these lands!” 

“Furthermore, I consider that Sutica must be destroyed.” Voryn Ravexi had commented to his clansmen following a prayer gathering, only then to hear news of the declaration of war. It brought a joyous smile to his lips, for the Mortal King truly was, as the youth say, based.

Edited by ThriceGreatest

Lilach very carefully considers this notice. She then has a glass of wine, and some orange slices.

Ellan’drea Devione returned to her clan hall soon after reading the declaration, a thin smirk resting on her features as she began preparing for the war to come. “May Luara guide us.” 

Mika Goldhand would see the notice, slowly uttering a mumbled ”i guess.” he’d then move along, enjoying the rest of his day

5 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

Xavis would laugh to himself and spit in Renalia’s general direction ”Oh how funny! They forgot to mention how she tried to kidnap my grandchild! You know what, maybe I should have let her hurt my family and break the law, tisk, my bad.” The elf says the last part in a clearly sarcastic tone as he stretches his legs.

Leilatha wonders where Renalia is, safely drinking wine within the comforts of her clan home in Renelia.

Kailu Kaeronin would hear the news about the war, and would chuckles while making a red wine “Yikes” he’d then  move long this day like nothing has happened

Nolan O’Hara would seem to lift his hand as he grabbed the small notice; his eyes going to read it over. After a moment, he let out a deep sigh as he moved his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. “I leave for only a few elven days and I come back to this? What has this world come to...” And with thus, he throws his arms in the air and tosses the notice away.