CONSEQUENCES

Icarnus

“T’ey’re time could be spent doin’ some thin’ so much better t’an fuckin’ with a nation Tha’s barely affects ‘em. Isn’ it a pity,” Judas paused for a moment, “Sutica doesn’ even do anythin’ t’stay relevant.”

"It is time to show the Sutican heretics no mercy." Fethis says, preparing his plans for the inevitable victory celebration to come within the near future. 

3 minutes ago, Kiiwi said:

Leilatha wonders where Renalia is, safely drinking wine within the comforts of her clan home in Renelia.

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, ThriceGreatest said:

“Furthermore, I consider that Sutica must be destroyed.” Voryn Ravexi had commented to his clansmen following a prayer gathering, only then to hear news of the declaration of war. It brought a joyous smile to his lips, for the Mortal King truly was, as the youth say, based.

“Iyathe Sutica igne karin'ento!” Vivyne Raxevi cheered after Voryn finished his prayer!

12 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

Xavis would laugh to himself and spit in Renalia’s general direction ”Oh how funny! They forgot to mention how she tried to kidnap my grandchild! You know what, maybe I should have let her hurt my family and break the law, tisk, my bad.” The elf says the last part in a clearly sarcastic tone as he stretches his legs.

a voice beckons from amidst the salt and smoke of a war-torn world: 

“Cry more.” Uttered an elf with much contempt and next to zero remorse for the Dark Brotherhood of Sutica. “Those who lay their swords down and recognize the Light of the Goddess shall be spared. Those who do not shall be smote from skull to greaves.”

So spike the Paladin Mithras, gathering his merry brotherhood of Xanite minutemen for the battle to come. 

Frederick Baden smiles from the Seven Skies, reminiscing on when him and his mates tried to install Jan Sigmar as King of Sutica.

Targoth and Wargoth Korgahk’Gorkil would grin and say “About tik da dark mojos geyt flatted... Letz hope Krugmar supports latz honorable akt”

11 minutes ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Targoth and Wargoth Korgahk’Gorkil would grin and say “About tik da dark mojos geyt flatted... Letz hope Krugmar supports latz honorable akt”

“We will spread the will of the Spirits.”

Dixie Turpin, a dark elf and a bandit who lives in Sutica is confused about which side to fight for.

“So to show how much you wanted to have a non-aggression pact you decided t’ declare war on a pacifistic state,” said Utaria Helenson-Anarion legal analyst of Turning Point Sutica.

Varan thinks for a few moments. “They tend to have a habit of attacking Nation council members... Me, Leila and that other man. So much for the ‘Pacifistic State’ they call themselves” 

Joseph Gladridge would become devilishly rapturous and feverish to participate and contribute to the forthcoming fight against the sordid Suticans

Edited by Ayoou

Having crossed the great ocean, the Barbary Knight rides to the defense of his Sutican allies! ‘Worry not my friends, soon the rest of the hexagonal table of lorraine shall arrive, and we shall vanquish this most evil and heinous enemy that would assault thee!’ 

Spoiler

7fbe251335019bee9006df9507dba3af.jpg

Cyrene former Princess of Sutica chokes on some buttered bread. “’bout time,” she begins, disgruntled. “I thought it’d never happen.”