MALI'KER BACHELOR IS LOOKING FOR WIFE! DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY HERE.

excited

l1mOriovaNu2yK6-M-C5M61cs_g3J18rX2LpNNMoQRcQWitADIXcMWe8Wc3rnrlOeKygNJKdqQyiJ5TlhnAq57fdfQJkIeD8DI3xpZOJoAFTvop08uvFZ-ADh8LWpa8Qze6l8gL5

The Office of His Majesty

An Official Response

This endeavor is funded and endorsed entirely by the crown.

His Majesty, The King

Aroen Velulaei’onn

Nemir shoots out of bed, awakening from a horrid nightmare! “AHCK!”

Leilatha hands the missive to every fair maiden in the land, along with it a painting of the Bachelor Prince shirtless. 

13 minutes ago, JuniperSelkie said:

“I’m skilled at cooking and cleaning!” Gladiolus announces. “I’m an adorable 5’3” Mali’ame.”

Amaryllis just takes her brother by his shirt and drags him away. “I do not approve of this stranger joining the family.”

1 minute ago, Benelux said:

Luvelia sighs as she receives no missive. . . Going to go and prepare the sacrificial altar.

Moves to hand Luvelia (and all other fair maidens of the realm) the missed missive and painting.

8a448fbb82b568a5d92fccf6b61779e3.png

Velenius silently wishes his fellow councilor the best of luck in finding a suitable life partner.

Screen_Shot_2020-01-25_at_9.52.17_PM.png

b89e45883401c5362246dbd51c8488e6.jpg

Gakaarûg the 6’8” Uruk male applies, wide grinned as he does so. He has no experience as a housewife, but he can klomp.

56 minutes ago, Kaelan said:

*tips fedora “m’lord” 

m’nority

Lodana hums!

Shau, the orc-raised mali’ker, was just about to apply for shits ‘n giggles, but realized he was an half inch too tall.

However, Chenashre the mali’ker is 5’9.627, and employed as a freelancer. Why need a degree in cooking and cleaning, if all women are born to be in the kitchen? To grow up as a woman is to inherit a degree in such women-level activites; such as cooking, cleaning, nannying, though she wasn’t too good at sewing. Such be it, a woman’s life, to do what they’ve been naturally assigned to at birth. The prince could save his wealth for other concubines, since Chenashre is not the type to flash the bling-bling.

Image result for minecraft food meme

Chenashre would love to go, but has no idea just how to get to Renalia! “If I had directions, I would go!”

does he like cats uwu