MALI'KER BACHELOR IS LOOKING FOR WIFE! DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY HERE.

excited

The bachelor Prince Deldrach Velulaei’onn (@Icarnus) is looking for a wife! To commemorate his joyous triumph in a recent hunt, he and his associates have deliberated on finding him a wife of equal value to the measure of his successes in the past couple of elven days.

Z7fE5PeujjnqGdv70hhyqom7npGAsqmwsKaKFuwcNKx-c5QcXEeWvJY0huikev3fV1XrFlD4aLTCoE-6otqzn_zhUQrgv64ukwm5X0FBbYLbml-xRt_Auk3xmY8fwSoyXu9zYoIm

Prince Deldrach “The Brave”; A Hero of Renelia-Gladewynn

If you are interested in fulfilling the requirements of this position, please keep the following criteria in mind. 

• Must be of Alders or Mali’ker origin, and no less and no more than 5’9” and ½.
  • Must be willing to cook and clean. Must have a Degree. 
  • Mandatory three-years experience in the role and currently employed. 
  • Willingness to reciprocate adoration is mandatory, even if the Prince does not do so himself. 

In return for the valued affections and reciprocated housework on part of the Femoid, Prince Deldrach will: 

• Provide riches, jewels, and bling to his accessory wife. 
  • A place to stay with no cost for rent or food. Luxurious access to the hot-springs and the Temple of Velulaei. 
  • Protection by the Order of Kheltiruai and Avchirran

To those who do seek to apply for the position, the Prince Deldrach has mandated that you send love letters to his provincial residence in the Keep of Camlannen. The Prince Deldrach loves community service, long walks upon the beaches of distant lands, and razing the homelands of his enemies so that he might enslave their children and marry their concubines. 

Message issued and sponsored by the Arranged Marriage Directive™.

For serious inquiries, please visit the Cihi-State of Magara’llin in the Kingdom of Renelia.

im not an orc, am i eligible???

e

Fetch me my wig

im none of the things you listed, but id like to be considered, thx

*swoons in minecraft however he is too tall and cries himself to sleep

*plans to sign up

“Yes please.” Maruthir exclaimed with little to no emotion in his tone. “I’m a beautiful ‘aheral who is six foot five but yes I know how to cook and clean.”

2 minutes ago, PeachLova said:

“Yes please.” Maruthir exclaimed with little to no emotion in his tone. “I’m a beautiful ‘aheral who is six foot five but yes I know how to cook and clean.”

No whites sorry

2 minutes ago, PeachLova said:

Denied.

Apologies, Maruthir, after careful deliberation with the Arranged Marriage Directive and its constituents, you have been found wonting. Unfortunately, you are far too tall and male to serve as a proper wife. In some cases, we would allow the latter to pass, as we are a liberal people. However, due to your height you could not serve as a proper wife. Your cooking and cleaning experience however would do well for the tavern if you would apply there as a dishwasher with the base 12.50 mina per hour minimum income. 

Thank you for your response, and as ever long live the King.

"I will shower the prince in my love and affection, and most of all, good food!" Mirabelle would exclaim as she prettied herself up, admiring her curvaceous 5'11 frame in the mirror, preparing to purge the household of any unclean items.

back off im winning this

Edited by Aidoro

“I’m skilled at cooking and cleaning!” Gladiolus announces. “I’m an adorable 5’3” Mali’ame.”

Allora Caerme’onn, chieftess of Caerme’onn promptly moves to shove her great-grandson out of harms way. She then responds in the same monotone tone that he did: “I’m six seven and white. However, I too can cook and clean. Hopefully my wife can accept a polyamorous marriage.”