Tech Update, Maintenance, and Steps Towards 1.15

Korvic

Did u fix pvp yet

Imagine the server without Korvic

Bless this man

?

daleka blesses you

i don’t play any longer but daleka does, and daleka also doesn’t knows what would be of the server without you...

57 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

daleka blesses you

i don’t play any longer but daleka does, and daleka also doesn’t knows what would be of the server without you...

I still have my books of intelligent wisdom. Daleka4ever.

@Korvic i understand paper not needing tokens for edits but maybe make bottles not need them too so people dont have to waste  tokens on drinks / potions. Like. Especially potions since they are required to need an MC item. Before you could just do /edit desc and it would simply rename the bottle to potion and not take a token but reading up on your current system its going to take a token now no matter what.

4 hours ago, Toxolotl said:

@Korvic i understand paper not needing tokens for edits but maybe make bottles not need them too so people dont have to waste  tokens on drinks / potions. Like. Especially potions since they are required to need an MC item. Before you could just do /edit desc and it would simply rename the bottle to potion and not take a token but reading up on your current system its going to take a token now no matter what.

Custom drinks require edit tokens. Paper you can write on iRP for notes rather than getting a full book, but potions were never intended to be free to edit like that. You don’t write on a bottle and hand it out. Drinks are purely cosmetic rather than functional, so it will remain using edit tokens as was intended originally.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:05 AM, Korvic said:
=snip=

I dont know what we as a community did to deserve you, but by god I hope we find that one nice person and thank them.