Ask Brax

Braxis

With my recent yeeting into Red Tag life, a good many people have approached me to congratulate me, pray for my sanity or offer help for the funeral when the dreadful day burnout catches up.

A few though have ask who am I? So why not try to kill some hours at work, hoping it stays slow and allow folks from all corners of our community to,

Ask me anything 

What do you like to do outside LoTC and work? (What are your hobbies?)

What’s your favorite book?

What’s your favorite dish? (Like food) 

If you were to spend the rest of your life without one of your senses which one would you choose?

What is your pet peeve?

Some older members of LoTC say that it has gone downhill since Aegis, what do you feel about this ideas? Is LoTC now better than the one before?

What are some ongoing issues among not only the mod team, but the playerbase that you wish to address? Things like the over all attitude of some communities as a whole, for example

Why the hell is the max horse jump 2.5 blocks. Its always been 3 put it back.

When are we overthrowing staff team together?

Any sneak peaks to your plans with the war system?

25 minutes ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

What do you like to do outside LoTC and work? (What are your hobbies?)

What’s your favorite book?

What’s your favorite dish? (Like food) 

If you were to spend the rest of your life without one of your senses which one would you choose?

What is your pet peeve?

Some older members of LoTC say that it has gone downhill since Aegis, what do you feel about this ideas? Is LoTC now better than the one before?

Outside of LOTC and work. I'm an active reader, I also enjoy to go on hiking/biking trips down various trails or camping in the summer/fall. As well as spend time with my gremlin of a Corgi pup.

I would divide this up to LOTR and Wheel of Time. Those are two books/series I return to often.

Grandma's homemade fried chicken. Nothing better was having fresh chicken off my grandparents farm for dinner.

Probably taste, I can't be a picky eater it I can't taste anything.

Not communicating. So many problems, even outside of LOTC can be solved by simple communication.

It is and isn't, some  parts have massively improved with others have faltered in my view. Can't go too much detail before this turns into a tangent.

25 minutes ago, Icarnus said:

am i blacklisted from staff ?

I do not believe so, I can double check for you later.

24 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

What are some ongoing issues among not only the mod team, but the playerbase that you wish to address? Things like the over all attitude of some communities as a whole, for example

I honestly want to bring back the level of  communication the community had with one another and staff. Half the drama I've dealt with could been easily solved if people pulled up thier big boy or girl pants and talked things out in a mature manner. It's common in the countless RP communities I've bounce betwen. Its one that can help out LOTC. Its just a question of how to guide it back on that path, in my personal view at least.

19 minutes ago, Callum said:

Why the hell is the max horse jump 2.5 blocks. Its always been 3 put it back.

Its something we'll be discussing in the rule rewrite meetings. That whole project will be returning to full gear soon.

16 minutes ago, WhereIsMySpoon said:

hi dad, how was your day at work? – I did lots of maths at school today

Good, study hard and you'll get 2 hrs of mineman so you can kill another merchant for his ingame  yeezys

Do you think admins who go on regular hiatuses should be removed 

how's your dog doing? (important)

do u remember all the wicked things that went on in Boiendl’s brothel..?

Why, and when I say why, I mean WHY are you torturing yourself with this??