LotsOfMuffins - Ask Me Anything

LotsOfMuffins

What is the most surprising thing about admin? 

where is your favorite spot to rp?

favorite food?

What’s your credit card number?

7 hours ago, Mickaelhz said:

Why r u blacklisted from mynebor, i thought u guys were some kinda happy family.

uwu

7 hours ago, Kaelan said:

I need a banger of a song here, Muffins. Can you provide a song that you consider to be an absolute bop? 

Bro, you’d hate the music I listen to, I think. My statuses on Discord are always set to song lyrics of a song I’ve been playing on repeat lately. I like The Pretender by Foo Fighters right now. 

7 hours ago, Braxis said:

Did you copy my Homework?

Yes.

6 hours ago, UnBaed said:

do you remember what my favorite color is?

have you drank any water yet today?

what is your favorite painting?

Purple. 

No. Water is fake. The only thing that is real is the government. 

A Japanese Bridge by Claude Monet.

6 hours ago, Lumii said:

What’s your favourite song and why? 
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, which one and why? 
Is there anything you’re really wishing would change on LOTC?

No idea. It changes a lot. Maybe, uh, This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco because I’m mainstream. 

I have no idea. Probably something by Foo Fighters.

Yes. A lot. 

6 hours ago, Evonpire said:

Favorite colour? BUT exact HEX, RGB codes in order to unique from Nestro_Miner and how often do you wish Marb121 a happy birthday.

Probably something like #894343. 

I used to every day, but now I made the happy birthday marb cake by Korvic an item displayed in Cloud Temple, so I feel like that means that I’m constantly wishing him a happy birthday. 

5 hours ago, dmitris said:

Is York real?

No.

5 hours ago, Ztrog said:

If you were a sandwich what kind of sandwich would you be?

Uhhhhhhh, my brother used to eat this really gross honey + banana + peanut butter sandwiches. I’d either be that, just because of my brother, or a salami + spicy mustard sandwich. 

5 hours ago, _Pan said:

Can you please just adopt me

Bro....

5 hours ago, Fury_Fire said:

When will you stop replying to PM’s

Hopefully not ever? Sometimes I don’t answer if I can’t help or if I’m low on time. Or if you ask me about MYSTERY.

4 hours ago, Salty said:

What is the most surprising thing about admin? 

where is your favorite spot to rp?

favorite food?

It’s like a second job. You aren’t just leading a team, you’re also an admin. Being a community administrator and being an administrator are two completely different things. And it’s really hard to manage both. 

Sutica. I know I’m gonna get flamed for this, but I really like how stupid it is. 

Strawberries, hands down. 

2 hours ago, z3m0s said:

What’s your credit card number?

9-8-1-20-5-25-15-21

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323975442560319488/666023720770338856/ripsave_-_OC_HOW_2_PUFFER_FISH_.mp4

دمرت السمكة المنتفخة بالحقائق والمنطق ، إنها لحظة ألعاب ملحمية للغاية سأعتز بها حتى أموت

Image result for arabfunny face

ملحمة العربية بيتر غريفين لحظة لا أستطيعPeter Griffin الانتظار لرؤية نظرة على وجوه كافر عندما تغمرها بالكامل في ماء النار

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

1 minute ago, _Wonk said:

What made you wanna be the CT Admin?

Huh. Well, I guess it starts with back as to why I wanted to join the CT. I wanted to join since I just love helping people, and I love the server. I’ve literally dedicated my life to helping others, through teaching, education, and possibly counseling and crap, so I figured, why not? I got onto the team after being on the server for only a month. It was quite the time. Then, I stuck with it, and I really freakin’ loved it. Not only do I love helping people, but I also love organization and structure. So, I eventually became a manager. The reason I wanted to become an administrator after that is because I saw the faults in management that members just don’t get to see all the time. Such as the lack of focus, lack of activity, lack of direction, etc. There just wasn’t anything really moving forward. So, things happened, and the opportunity arose for me to become the administrator, and I took it. And although it’s stressful as crap sometimes, at the end of the day, I love it. I aspire to make LotC a better place, one step at a time, and in my opinion, the community team is where it’s at to do that. We are there for the community, and we are to help the community. 

1 minute ago, Tha_Mystery_Man said:

Will you marry me? uwu

When will you admit that I, LotsOfMuffin am the son of you and ThaMuffinsMan?

Also; When will you let go of the CT Farm Fiasco

Finally; favorite type of chip.

You do you.

4 hours ago, AlaSol said:

When will you admit that I, LotsOfMuffin am the son of you and ThaMuffinsMan?

Also; When will you let go of the CT Farm Fiasco

Finally; favorite type of chip.

No. 

No. 

Yes. 

12 hours ago, VonAulus said:

What is your LOTC origin Story?

Wow. Well, back in March, about three days before my birthday, it was spring break, and I was extremely bored. I was searching online some roleplaying sites, and I came across a lot. For a while, I was super into Hogwarts RP. I did some Garry’s Mod RP, then I did some online RP, and eventually, I said screw it. So, I searched for Minecraft RP, and I sighed dramatically because the first server I came across had an application process. Ugh. But I applied, got put on pending because apparently wood elves couldn’t see in the dark (disgusting), and then I was accepted the day before my birthday. That was like 10 months ago. Now I’m an admin. 

So, yeah, long story short, I got bored one day, and here I am. 

UwU, wanna talk in DMS. ((You don’t have to respond LMAO)