Sign in to follow this  
Malinor

To the Trade Federation

Fethis wonders why his previous missive was removed, and frowns, for he does not know. 

Edited by BardMainHere

A loud sigh would escape Vahyru as he would read the missive, a frown forming on his face as he did so. "Why do they even start a war over something like that... Childish.". Walking through the halls of the temple, he would finally reach a sealed door, only to unlock it with a set of keys. Entering the dusty room behind the door he would quickly paste towards a set of displays, opening them one by one. "Well.... I promised to help Sutica and Lily out... So it is time to get those ready once again." Vahyru would quickly grab the displayed items, one by one, and place them within a small bag, only for him to leave the temple, aiming for the Sutican Palace. 

Kaluz’Lur would say

“Eet wuld peep duh high-twiggeez be makin’ duh hozh dezizhunz. Any azh who be praktizin’ dat dark mojo need be flatted.”

As he sharpened his blade, preparing for the conflict to come.

”Luara guide is all. To question such word is to question a being many of you have never met. Like any of you Suctians ever wanted peace. We came forth,and even spoke we would not harm the citizens and only wanted the dark elves. Then there was scream of further threats, denouncing Luara, and before that you had ignored Renelia for years. It is no secret there are dark magi about your trade city. You might call me a monster. I answer only to Luara and my ancestors. Long gone are the days of the Mali’ker being white washed by you. By all of you. Long stand Magarh’lin. Some of you dark elves forget our past. What people like them have done and will do to us. You tell me how fun your life is, Mali’ker of Suctia. When the drugs stop to get you through the  door. Or you forsake your soul. Such demands are simple. I’ve seen what happens when my people live without Luara. Vira’ker is a stain upon Mali’ker history. May its memory burn to ashes. May you accept this offer. Think long and hard on it. Many of you know not what a spirit is. As a Suctian most of you know little beyond your magics. Such is truly not a fault but a product of the placement of your growth.” Says some Dark Elf

Edited by ThatFunkyBunch

"It seems our cousins of the Elven Tripartite are following the lead of our good Sohaer; showing mercy when there are basis for none." Nuala Telperion-Uradir snorted a little once the missive made its way to her "I hope they accept these rather.. generous terms.The elfess commented to Delos Telperion, her husband

Sitting within his office in the Forefinger's Den, Laurir Ez’kiel Arvellon was sitting back in his seat, a soft hum escaping from the Mali’ame as he read over a copy of the letter that had reached his office. Setting the paper aside as he leaned forward to grab his cup of wine, sipping at it before a smirk overtook the lips of the ame. Speaking to one of the aides of his, his light and ancient Imperial accent still present as always. “Seems our cousins of the Mali’ker nearby are stirring some trouble in the world. Rightly so with what has befallen their people. Approaching one last time, war in one hand, peace with the other. They both come at a heavy price each with their own boon and curse. Will the Trade Nation risks its people and wealth? Or shall they enter a short treaty and recognize our allies as a True Mali’ker nation halting the bloodshed?” Tapping his finger on the desk of his he sighed before he spoke again. This time to the aide within his room. “Do keep tabs on this, Irrinor may not be part, and so far not going to be part of said fight. As it seems the Mali’ker have it handled. But it would not be unwise to keep tabs that our cousins, a short walk away do not bring trouble to our Woods. Bet for now it makes excellent reading”

Gladiolus peers at a copy of the  missive delivered to his family. "....soooooo why is everyone we're allies to completely crazy?" He asks his maln, who is also completely crazy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this