Turning A New Page

Telanir

EO18WN2WAAQ5ir8.jpg

Never thought I’d live to see the day

God bless man

You still have so many balls to drop. Don’t do this. 

my man ?

very few times under your administration did i think you had a bad intention or a bad idea, it was just a good bit disconnected from the community, and you certainly are far more than an easy target to pick. i feel these last few weeks, particularly with Korvic who i know disagreed with you significantly, probably have wisened you up a lot to how things are. Your job in any case is not an easy one, thank you regardless of if you are perceived as doing poor, or great. 

1 minute ago, Unwillingly said:

So Tythus is basically doing all of the stuff you were doing instead?

A whole lotta nothin :') 

2 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

So Tythus is basically doing all of the stuff you were doing instead?

Read braxis’ post, they’re running it as a council rather than a dictatorship, tythus is just the only one above the council of admins now.

Thanks Max, you the man.

17 minutes ago, Telanir said:

I would like to contribute to this team however I can and I’ll be tinkering with the server to ensure we’re running smoothly. So far I’ve been able to get rid of a majority of the lag spikes although there is still some work to be done on that front. I have a few ideas I’ve been bouncing but you can be assured—if any of them surface it will be after much discussion and unanimous agreement.

Thanks again, and take care,

Thanks for your service Telanir, like always, if you ever need time for yourself take it, your health comes first.